Chapter 11: Baby Sitting

Start from the beginning

Makoto: Right. Ok little one, we are going to go visit my girlfriend if you don't mind?

The baby did not respond back as expected. Just made some slight noises. I sighed, and I started walking as well as pushing the stroller. Kyoko's house should not be too far at least from here.

I fished for my phone in my pocket and went to look through my contacts number to call Kyoko.

RING RING RING

Kyoko: Hey?

Makoto: Hey! Are you ready for babysitting with me?

Kyoko: Or you mean me doing all the work?

I laughed at her sarcastic joke. I could feel her smile coming through the phone.

Makoto: Haha very funny. You mean we are working together.

Kyoko: Yes.

Makoto: I will be arriving at your house shortly so I hope you are ready.

Kyoko: Don't worry. I am always early and ready unlike you. You always end up late or 1 minute from being late.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. Kyoko can be really a tease. But it is quiet fitting and very cute on her.

Makoto: You can't blame me! I just like sleeping, it's very relaxing.

Kyoko: You mean lazy? I had to fill out some detective work files. I never get really much time to relax besides on school days which is weird to say, because school is normally the one keeping me busy.

Makoto: Yeah. Well I am going to get going. Can't wait to see you Kiri.

Kyoko: I can't wait to see you either Makoto.

I smiled at that comment. She just makes me glow up inside like a lightning bug kinda of.

Makoto: Love you now, cya!

Kyoko: L-Love you...too.

I hanged up as I kept pushing the baby stroller. I can tell she is still not use to saying love you too me. Always a stuttering mess at times when she shows her feelings toward me. I mean I can be the same way but she always bottled up those feelings. But I want to open that bottle and help her out.

As I kept walking I see her house. I pushed the baby stroller a little faster to get to her house. Once I got there I put the baby stroller next to me and knocked on her door. As I did the door slowly opened and I could see Kyoko's face. Blank as usual.

Kyoko: Here, come on in you two.

She letted me and the baby we are going to baby sit inside. I looked around her place then noticed a baby crib.

Makoto: W-Wait I did not know you have a little sibling.

She giggled at what I said. Wait, why was it so funny?

Kyoko: No. I got it from the garage's attic. Surprisingly my dad had a baby crib that belonged to me when I was little.

Makoto: Really?