𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓

•••

"y/n let's go" yelena growled out pulling you towards her and wrapping her arms securely around your waist.

you rolled your eyes pushing the girl away from you slightly in a teasing manner, though it only seemed to annoy her further.

she gave you a stern look that indicated she was not joking around, she had found you out drinking with your friends completely drunk, to say yelena was annoyed was an understatement.

she was aggravated and mad at you for not telling her and just going out, she had to keep you on a leash or who knows what you'd do.

"yel you're no funnn" you slurred dragging out the words before pouting at the women who held you in her arms.

"y/n you have class tomorrow and not to mention you have professor ackerman first period" you shook your head obviously not wanting to hear what yelena was saying for it was only annoying you and causing your head to pound.

yelena picked you up bridal style before apologizing to your friends and she took you home into your dorm. you're roommate annie was out with her boyfriend armin for the night so it was just you and yelena.

she laid you down on your bed helping you change your clothes as you had begun to fall asleep. she was used to this. her girlfriend getting drunk and having to take care of her because she was so careless.

sometimes it annoyed yelena but she loved you nonetheless.

yelena herself was a very bold person. she always spoke and announced if something bothered her. she yelled sometimes and was easily angered when other females tried to flirt with you.

but you didn't mind because all the feelings your supposed to have when dating you didn't aside from the sex was absolutely incredible.

and though you knew yelena had genuine feelings you couldn't help but ignore them and pretend, eventually hoping that the blonde would grow tired of you and toss you aside.

•••

when you had awoke in the morning you groaned and winced at the sound of the alarm going off on your phone.

your head was pounding and your ears were ringing. you reached over and turned off the alarm before noticing the time. You only had around half hour to be to professor ackermans class.