The glass rained down on her like a shower, Liv taking the fistful of glass she has and chucking it across the room in a fit of rage. 

        Soon enough, she was reaching for the painting hung upon the wall, letting out a scream of anger before chucking it to the ground, kicking out the canvas before slamming the frame against the wall. The metal frame didn't seem to break, the girl gritting her teeth together before tossing it back to the ground, knowing that her idea of breaking it to have something to break the window with was not working in her favor.

        Liv let out a frustrated sigh due to her annoyance, darting toward the doorway once again. Sweat lined her hairline, having no idea where she was or what was happening. And she wasn't going to lie, it scared the absolute hell out of her.

        Her face was placed in front of the window, staring out of it an attempt to catch sight of anyone out there. It was then, though, when a face popped up. Well, not necessarily a face, but a blue mask to a quarantine suit.

        The startling sight caused Liv to let out a scream of fear, backing away slowly as she heard the lock on the door click. She had to do something, and she had to think of something fast.

        Of course, Liv wasn't one to necessarily think of a through plan as well as its consequences, so she did the only thing she could - she fought.

        It was a matter of seconds before Liv stuck her foot out, much like the day she was first sent down to Earth, wrapping it behind the person's ankle, making them topple onto their back. Once they were on the ground, she took action. She brought her leg back, soon allowing her foot to slam into the person's side repeatedly. 

        They took Harper, and they certainly weren't going to take her.

        And then, just to make sure this person was unable to fight back in the slightest, Liv bent down, grabbed hold of their neck, and raised them up before slamming their head against the wall beside them. Once she heard the sound of skull smacking against the wall, she let the unconscious figure fall to the floor, Liv stepping outside of the room. 

        Shards of glass now littered the hallway, Liv bending down and reaching for one of them, her hand curling around it. She didn't care that it was ripping her skin apart, the pain almost unbearable, all she cared about was finding her friends.

        And it was then when everything seemed to crash upon her, the seriousness of the situation at hand as of now. She had no idea where her brother was, the Arc was already done for, no one to save them, she was unable to find her friends, and Bellamy and Finn are dead. Bellamy is dead.

        She felt a lump rise up in her throat, feeling whatever the contents in her stomach were, more than likely nonexistent, fight to be thrown up, but she refused to let herself show any weakness. Harper was still here, and more than likely the rest of her people, and she was going to do everything in her power to find them.

        It was then when a feminine voice pierced the air. "Clarke, you don't understand!"

        Clarke.

        Liv turned around, taking notice of the blonde haired girl coated in her own blood behind her, down the hallway with a girl in a quarantine suit in front of her. Her mask was ripped off, revealing her frizzy, black hair. The only part that was really alarming, though, was the piece of glass pressed up against her neck.

        "Clarke," Liv breathed out, a sense of relief flooding through her at the sight of Clarke.

        "Come on, Liv," Clarke spoke, nodding down the hall. "We're getting the hell out of here."