"Scared of getting caught?"

I was the last person to jump the gate. The first person to be put in the police car. The first person in the cell. And all over an abandoned carnival.
"Gracie just jump!" Matts voice spoke behind the gate of the carnival. I jumped, landing without getting hurt. I grabbed Matt's hand and ran to the Ferris wheel, which surprisingly worked. "Gosh it's so beautiful." I smiled, the view overlooked the sunset. "Like you." Matt whispered in my ear. I blushed. I looked into his brown eyes and leaned forward. Our lips collided and I felt the Sparks fly. I broke the kiss, getting the feeling we weren't alone. "Scared of getting caught?" Matt laughed."you can never be too careful." I grinned. "STOP. YOURE UNDER ARREST FOR TRESSPASSING!" A loud voice boomed. The Ferris wheel stopped and me and matt got off, running for the gate. I was tackled and pinned to the ground, matt was placed in handcuffs and I was shortly after. We were placed in the car and put in a cell."Please call my brother Jack!" I asked the police officer. He eventually gave in and called.

"What the hell were you thinking Gracie!!" Jack yelled from the parking lot. "Me and Matt wanted to go on an adventure." I looked up at my brother, tears trailing down my cheeks."get in the car." The car ride was silent, painfully silent. I slammed the car door shut and went to my room."I screwed up." I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was matt holding me close to him.

Sorry if this has typos 💁