Great

" GET THE FUCK UP . IT'S 6:20, I SAID BE UP BY 6:00 Y/N . "

" WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI,  HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE ."

at the moment you were in your bed with your bonnett  and pajamas on , while katsuki was hovering over your face , yelling at you for being up too late. But you couldn't help it , you liked sleep , you were really confused on how he got in the house,  either someone let him in or he broke in .

" DONT RAIS YOUR VOICE AT ME , AND WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED , GET . THE . FUCK . UP. NOW."

" katsuki,  get the fuck out of my face , and who let you in , if it was my brother,  I swear I will cut hi-"

" it was your mom , now get up and pack and shit , we gotta go ."

" ugh , fine get out so I can change into my uniform. "

When you said that,  he left the room. , ' why would my mom let him in the house , let alone my room , damn.'

You did your morning routine in your bathroom,  then changed into your uniform,  the skirt was still too short , but you weren't stupid , you put on shorts under the skirt,  so that people wont see your ass. After that you found some bags for your stuff and started packing,  it wasn't that hard though because seeing as you just moved into the new house , you still had stuff packed up , so atleast it wouldn't take forever to pack.

" ok katsuki you can come in now "

He didn't answer,  but just walked in the room and sat on your bed looking at your f/c ( favorite color) sheets,  then up at you . Since it was silent , you looked at him and started talking.

" im still not sure on how , you convinced my mom to let you in the house , let alone my room ."

" I didn't have to convince the hag to let me in , she just said.  "Oh , bakugo so nice to see you , come in , you can go up to her room , it's just upstairs. "  so I walked upstairs to your room , and you were fucking sleep ."

When katsuki was explaining things , he did a really bad impression of your mom , it made you laugh a little bit , you didn't think someone like katsuki could be funny , well on purpose anyway.

" oh cool , katsuki can you go get me m-, what are you doing."

When you looked at katsuki,  he was playing with your bonnett,  you were confused to say the least , ' what is this boy doing with my bonnett '.

" what is this thing,  I saw you sleep in it , is it some kind of fucking sleep hat ."

" katsuki,  your cluelessness amuses me , give it to me."

You walked over to him and grabbed your bonnett out of his hands,  when you did that your hands slightly brushed against each other's,  and that feeling you got when you two were in the city,  came rushing back . After staying there for what felt like hours,  you backed away and continued what you were saying.

" this is called a bonnett,  I put it on my head when I sleep , to protect my hair , and keep the oils in it while I sleep ."

Katsuki's pov:

She went to grab the thing I was holding,  it was soft  like silk or some shit I don't  know . When she grabbed it , our hands touched.  Her  hands were soft , when I felt them I started to feel a blush coming on my face , it took all of my strength to hide it , I started to feel a warm feeling in my stomach,  my heart started to beat faster,  and my palms got sweaty,  well more sweaty than normal , after what felt like forever she moved her hand and started talking,  I wasn't listening to her because I was to focused on the absence of her hand,  I missed the warmth of it . ' what the hell am I thinking,  did she , she used her quirk on me , that's the only logical reason why I'm felling all fucking warm and shit ."