"Kim

"Kim...Park how are you guys?" There stood Kang dani in a sluttery manner..
Jimin looked at her with disgust while taehyung maintained a poker face.
"Hey c'mon didn't you guys miss me?"
Jimin rolled his eyes at that but taehyung kept his resting face..
"Oh! Who's this cutie?"
She said eye wandering over jongsuk and he just looked at her with no emotion on his face...
She went towards him and was going to touch him but stopped as someone grabbed her hands with whole strength..
"Don't you dare touch my oneesan with your filthy hands you bitch!" Roared jungkook making everyone flinch at the sudden commotion.
"Oh look whose here? Isn't it the same whore?" Taehyung's attention was on dani now who was spitting shits on jungkook...
But he was quite astound to see jungkook just smirk at her and towered her...
"Oh isn't it the same slut whose legs where open 24/7 for someone to fuck huh?"
Dani just chuckled at this..
"C'mon darling don't be so rude"
She said touching his chest...
The others were just eyeing what was happening. Taehyung clutching his hands so hard it was red. jungkook
grabbed her hand tightly making her whimper at the pain
"Don't ever dare to touch my onee-san you dick sucker" he spat on her face leaving her hand.

Dani looked at everyone before glaring at Jungkook, she felt humiliated, she will make sure to payback.

Jungkook sighed and sat down with his laptop on his lap and his phone on his hand probably checking something out..
He saw everyone was staring at him and looked up at them..
"Your coffees are here! Now what?"
"How do you know her Jeon?" Asked taehyung with a cold voice which took jungkook with surprise because never until today did taehyung talked to him like that, well not that he cares about how he talks to him.

He stared at him for a good 5 seconds and looked down at his tab again
"How much more of a dumbo can you be huh? Doesn't the amazingly friendly talk between us gave you the answer" said jungkook, chuckling at his own joke and taehyung's patience was running thin jongsuk seemed to notice the aura around them and warned jungkook...
"Jeon!"
"What? I'm stating facts onee-san..just admit it he is dumb.. and if you still didn't get it...me and herare friendemies as they say" said jungkook an namjoon asked..
"What's with the maybe?"
"Oh we were quite good friends until a day I find out she was actually just planning to have a good fuck with me.."
"And?" Interrogated namjoon
"And what?" Asked and oblivious jungkook and namjoon sighed
"And what did you do? he meant."
Said yoongi instead..
"Nothing much just ignored her, if you don't give her attention she will leave you eventually."

Hey honeybees 👋