Hey, Soul Sister! (Yamato Ishida x Reader)

Requested by: Anonymous

Warnings: Fluff?

Hey, Soul Sister    

"He sounds amazing, as usual." [Name] smoothly complimented as Yamato sang, rocking on his guitar. 

[Name] and a couple of her friends went to Yamato's concert and surprisingly, one of her friends knows him and gave the group backstage passes. 

She were so excited. 

She was gonna finally meet the Yamato Ishida. 

It was always her dream to since he is her biggest crush.

After the concert, [Name] went backstage with her friends and, since you were the clumsy one, she bumped into someone and went flying her buttocks. "I'm so sorry!" She said as she rubbed the back of her head. 

"It's okay. As long as no one got hurt." A sweet voice remarked. 

You open your eyes and beamed. You blush 50 shades of red as you saw Matt Ishida in front of your very own eyes! He laugh that sweet laugh of his as he got up and hold out his hand.

"It's okay! I'm fine! Really."

"I insist," Since he insisted, you grab his hand and he pulled you up. "My name is [Last Name] [First Name]."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like yourself." He said as he kissed your hand. You blush darker. He smile warmly at you while you tried not to make a fool of yourself. Then he brought you guys into his star room and you guys hang out.

3 Weeks Later

You got to know Matt, and he gotten know you; you guys even exchanged numbers! He called you whenever he could and speaking of calling, your phone rung. You answer it right away. "Moshi, moshi, (F/N) (L/N) speaking."

"No need to be so formal with me, (Y/N)." You stuttered a bit and blushed. "O-Oh! Hey Matt."

"Hey (Y/N)! Listen, can you look outside your window?"

"Uh, sure!"

"Great!" Then he hung up with no further words. You sigh as you close your cell phone. Might as well. You got up out of your seat, and looked out of your bedroom window. Matt was outside of your window with your (favorite flowers) and a messages on the grass.

It said, "I love you, will you go out with me?" You blush redder then came out of the house and walk up to Matt and smiled.

"I would love too." He smile widely and picked you up by your waist and spin you around. You giggle as he stop and put you back down then planted a soft sweet kiss on your lips. You immediately kissed back and it turn into a heated kiss for about 6 minutes then you broke the kiss and panted. What a perfect way to said I love you. This must be True Love's first kiss. It must be.

I'll see all you guys in the next update!