Cpt 11 : Scream

IZUKU'S P.O.V

Shiggy walked through the portal and i instantly ran up to him slinging my arms round his waist "Did you miss doll?" He looked down at me smirking.

Im not kidding i almost went weak at the knees, "Mmmm i hate not being with you, i want a kiss"
I pouted hoping for a kiss.

He pushed some of my hair behind my ear softly he then slid his hand from my ear to my cheek gently caressing it, I closed my eyes enjoying the small shivers going down my spine.

He kissed me gently while pulling my waist closer to him, After a couple minutes he pulled away from the kiss, i still had my eyes closed. I felt him push me to the bed.....

A.N  they did the do

LATER

I told him all about Kami and that i think he would be a great addition to our family.

I also told him we should get him and Dabi together. We spoke for a while before passing out in each others arms.

The next day he left, not before a little morning sex but he left before the guys in the dorm started waking up.

I showered and went to make breakfast wearing only a pair of black sweatpants showing my v line and all my scars.
I was strangly proud of my body since i met Shiggy.

Every time someone came in they eather blushed and looked away or just stared at me, ha i know im hot.

As usual Kirishima and Bakugou were the last in, when they sat down Bakugou spoke up "Oi shitty nerd, Next time you have sex remember that I'm in the room right next to yours" he looked pissed but was also blushing like crazy.

"Sorry, He likes it when i scream for him" i left pulling Kami with me. We both found it hilarious.

Meanwhile class 2A was in shock at what there little cinnamon roll had just said.
Most of them heard what was happening the night before and even in the morning.

354 words

A.N   sorry for the short chapter