Chapter 2

Today was going to be Dina's first day at Hogwarts. She had a task to do for He who must not be named and she was anything but confident.

"Dina, are you ready to go? Bella peered into her room.

She found the witch in a state on the floor. Dina was having a panic attack. Bella quickly closed the door with a simple lock and cast a Muffliato Charm so no one could overhear. Bella slowly walked towards her friend.

"I can't do this" Dina sobbed out between breaths.

This had almost become ritual for the bestfriends as being from pureblood supremacist households and not holding the same views as your family often took its toll.

Bella sat next to Dina, and gently took her hand and gave it a squeeze and the tears started to roll down Dina's face.

"I know. But we just need to keep moving." Bella said and then Dina laid her head on her bestfriend's shoulder.

"Till what?" The silence in the room spoke volumes.

"We'll figure something out. We're going to stick together and make it out alive at the other end of all this." Bella said while wiping tears from my eyes.

"Now let me see your poker face" Dina calmed her expressions and gave a cold indifferent stare. Putting all her training to use she detached herself easily from her emotions.

"That's it girl. Let's go before the boys come search for us." Bells cooed.We head downstairs in the manor and meet our brothers to floo to platform 9 3/4.

"There's my brilliant nephew. Come here." Bellatrix was saying to Draco as Bella and Dina entered the room. Draco had walked towards Bellatrix. She touched his face.

"Look at the handsome young man you've become. What you're doing will make him so pleased" Bellatrix said with a gleam in her eyes then started cackling.

Narcissa Malfoy removed her sister and waved goodbye to the children. Draco seemed unsettled, I wander what she was referring to. Blaise put a hand on Draco's shoulder.

"Come on let's go Drake."

And with that we stepped through the chimney with the floo powder and arrived at platform 9 3/4. It was busy with parents wishing their children goodbye. Dina's eyes trailed off and someone tapped her on the shoulder.

When she turned it was a ginger haired girl, about her age. She must be a Weasley Dina thought.

"Hi, name's Ginny Weasley."

"Hi I'm Dina Malfoy" Dina saw the girl didn't flinch at her last name and was pleased.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. Your game against Drumstring is legendary. Will you be joining the Quidditch team at Hogwarts?" Ginny Beamed at Dina expectantly.

"Its only my first day I suppose I'll have to see how heavy my schedule is." Dina smiled politely looking for where her twin and bestfriends were.

"You absolutely have to let me introduce you to my friends" Ginny called behind her. Dina tried to stop her but she wouldn't hear it. She dragged Dina with her onto the train.

"Ginny I really should wait for my brother." Dina tried to argue.

"Trust me he's not missing you right now. Malfoy is busy chatting up Pansy" Ginny made a face.

"Really? Urg why?"

"She worships the ground he walks on" It made Dina think about Bellatrix and Voldemort's relationship. She made a mental note to ensure Draco didn't become a noseless sociopath with only Pansy to keep him company. Its not that she disliked Pansy. In fact they were close. The two just made a bad couple. They were always arguing, making each other jealous, breaking up and getting back together. It was toxic.

"Here we are" Ginny gestured for Dina to walk in. But as she was trying to walk over the threshold Dina stumbled expecting to hit the floors she felt arms tighten around her.

"You okay?" She heard Ginny ask, when she opened her eyes she felt...disappointed? That it had been Ginny to catch her and not that boy her brother fought with the last time.

"Yeah, thanks for the help" Ginny nodded and introduced Dina to all her friends and she spoke to them for some time.

"Well it was great getting to know all of you I better go find my brother and friends" the Gryffindors laughed and boo'd.

A couple of compartments away Harry Potter was feeling more anxious than usual.

"You saw him Hermione!"

"I don't know what I saw Harry."

"He's one of them. Just like his father." Dina was passing on her way to finding Draco when she heard a familiar voice and she decided to eavesdrop.

"Harry, you can't just make an accusation like that. You need proof."

"Ron what do you think he was doing in Diagon Alley with his mother?" Oh no, Dina realised Harry must have seen them.

"And what about that girl that was with him?"

"Ginny, told me it was his sister Dina a star Quidditch player, first in her year back at Beauxbatons. I did some research after Harry decided to actively pursue her romantically." Hermione said matter of factly. Dina watched Harry's face visibly relax.

"Isn't that suspicious?" Ron asked.

"What are you talking about Ronald?" Hermione asked huffing.

"Well, we all know Malfoy is too much of a coward to be a deatheater..." Ron says and Dina has to clench her teeth not to say anything at the dig on her brother.

"Yes, and?" Harry asked not liking where he was going with this.

"Well, she's the opposite. She's daring, the successful version of him, Malfoy 2.0 you know. Which means she'd make a perfect one." Ron the person who usually never knew what was going on was closer to the truth than they knew Dina would have to keep an eye on him she thought as she walked into the Slytherin compartment.

"Amused Blaise? We'll see whose laughing in the end" Draco drawled with Pansy sitting right next to him. Blaise and Bella across from him.

"Where have you been?" Bella asked her friend.

"Miss me already did you?" Dina asked Bella playfully and waved at Pansy which she returned with a smile.

"Of course" Bella sarcastically said. Blaise noticed how Dina dodged the question and raised an eyebrow at her. She never lied to her friend. She tried to give him the most convincing poker face and sat next to Bella.