Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Start from the beginning

"Where is he taking me? Is he mad at me? What if he's turning me into the police for fucking him? What if he's kidnapping me? What if he kills me? What if he holds me hostage in the secret mafia he owns and I become his fuck slut for my entire life and I never get to see my friends and family ever again—"

"We're here." Chan announced, unbuckling his seat belt and stepping out.

Jeongin scrunched his face, recalling the building in front of him. "This doesn't look like a mafia.." he thought. "Oh wait..it's his house.."

Chan unlocked the door for Jeongin as the younger quietly climbed off, carefully with each of his step.

He follows closely behind Chan, examining the apartment like building. He bumped into Chan when the male stopped all of a sudden.

He managed to let out a small 'Sorry' before Chan unlocked the door to his apartment and let him in.

Jeongin parted his lips as the apartment seemed so mixed(?)

One half of the apartment was sleek, modern and cleaned. Not even a speck of dust was visible. The other side was completely different, it had scattered junk and plastic cups scattered everywhere. A gaming station and clothes hanging from every direction.

"Don't mind the mess on that side, wait here."
Chan patted a seat near the counter of the kitchen motioning the younger to take a seat.

Jeongin pursed his lips and quietly took a seat as Chan left him there, going inside a room.

It took a while for the male to return but when he did Jeongin was jaw dropped.

It was the first time he'd seen his English teacher in casual attire. To some it may be common but to him, he found it extremely hot. The curly messed up hair, the plain black tee shirt sticking to his muscular arms and grey sweatpants giving him views of something incredibly sinful.

Chan smirked as the younger checked him out. He walked up to him and handed him piles of books.

Jeongin unsteadily took them, "uh-uhm..w-what are these for?"

Chan chuckled, helping the male to place the, down on the counter. "To study, what else?"

"Wait, so you called me here..to study?"

Chan dryly laughed on his question, "obviously..what did you think?"

"I-I.."

"It's alright Jeongin-ssi. I'll be helping you with your grades so you can actually write your exams instead of..you know.."

He shook his head and seated next to Jeongin, patting his back.

"Shall we start Jeongin-ssi?"

Jeongin was dumbfounded and found out he didn't have a choice so he nodded in agreement, giving the male a weak smile.

Chan slid a textbook in front of him, flipping it open. "Alright, so do you remember his concept?"

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at what Chan was pointing at. "No clue." He said blankly staring at the book full of words.

"Okay..what about this?" Chan flipped the pages in reverse, pointing out to something more basic.

"Nope." Jeongin answered blankly.

Chan bit his lips, turning further to the pages, "okay, this was taught in like the second semester and the one before, how about this?"

"Still no."

Chan sighed out, turning to the very start of the book, hoping a positive response from him. "Alright...first semester Jeongin..literally the start of the chapter..do you recall any of this?"

Jeongin pursed his lips, squinting his eyes to read the title. He looked up to Chan who had a worried look.

He slowly nodded his head a 'no'. Chan huffed in frustration, rubbing his forehead.

"This is going to take a while.."

~~~

A/u note:
           Should the next chapter be Jeongchan POV or Seungjin POV?