Chapter 10:

*Third person p.o.v*

"What are you doing, 'Mione? Have you gone mad?" Ron asked, as his best friend dragged him back to the Gryffindor common room, leaving Harry alone at the great hall. 

"I already told you, I need to talk to you." She answered, tightening her grip on his arm.

Ron caught himself from stumbling over a couple of books that were laying on the floor, "Why alone? You've never asked Harry to stay out of a conversation before." 

Hermione gritted her teeth. "Just follow me, Ronald." 

The ginger-haired boy shut his mouth, and watched as Hermione said the password to the portrait. 

The girl had left the great hall, only for her to come back and drag Ron out as well. 

Stepping inside, Hermione shoved both herself and the ginger haired boy onto one of the red couches. 

"Draco has feelings for Harry." She blurred out, making direct eye contact with Ron.

Ron's jaw hit the floor.

"I figured it out." Hermione turned to face away from her best friend, as she sunk further into the couch and sighed. "If you connect dots, it's really obvious. Like Harry told us, Pansy keeps trying to get thoughts of him and Draco dating into his head. And if you noticed, like I did, Draco isn't mean to Harry like he is to everyone else. Then, I realized that I also always could also feel someone's eyes directed at someone near me, or at me. Turns out it was Draco looking at Harry, every meal." She looked into her lap. "Draco is so obviously crazy about Harry. And Pansy knows. I have this feeling that she's known for a while now." 

Ron closed his mouth as she finished explaining. He licked his lips and gulped. 

That was certainly the last thing Ron expected her to say. 

After being quiet and processing what she'd just told him out of nowhere, he spoke, "Are you joking?" 

Hermione glared, her hands finding their way to her hips and relaxed there. "No."

Ron sat in silence again. He, as simple as it is, was just at loss for words. 

The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. 

This wasn't something Hermione had told him, but he had noticed how Draco would never pick on them if they happened to be without Harry. 

And if Draco then decided too, he'd usually only ask where he could find Potter, rudely. 

This gave Ron an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

He didn't even like the thought of Harry and Draco being together, as friends.   

The thought of them actually.. Doing couple stuff.. 

It isn't because Ron has anything against gays or whatever. 

If Harry happened to be gay, he'd gladly find guys to set him up with.

But, Draco?

"Harry doesn't.. You know." Ron asked, the confusion and slight disgust being clear in his voice.

The bushy brown haired girl shrugged. "I hope not. But considering Harry was laughing at the thought of him and Malfoy together at dinner, I don't think so." 

Ron nodded slowly. Harry did find it funny. They even made jokes about it.

But what if he just laughed cause Ron was laughing?

Harry wouldn't have time for Hermione and him, if he were to get together with the blonde Slytherin. 

The thought of Draco stealing Harry, after all these years of rivalry, taunting and fights, Harry just.. Started dating him, and leaving Hermione and Ron cause of Draco making him.