"Hey!? You'll do that later!" Connie whisper shouted as he pulled Mateo's hands out of his pockets. Mateo pouted like a baby before turning around to finish his story again.

"Anyways, I walked up to her of course and you know you gotta keep it gentleman, you can't have the girl feel uncomfortable you feel me?" Mateo drawled as he patted Connie's chest with his hand, darting his eyes at him to know if Connie is understanding.

"Yeah...I feel you."

"I basically, 'I need help finding this book' my way into her pussy, simple as that," Mateo clasped his hands together and pulled them apart as he shrugged, chuckling at Connie who was shaking his head unsurprised.

"Is that the end of the story?" Connie asked as he leaned against the countertop. Mateo muffled a 'Mm mm' and brushed his fingertips against his bottom lip to rethink of the events of the story again.

"Oh right! Yeah so you know I got her number or whatever and she happened to come by my crib over the weekend," Mateo continued as he waved his hand around in front of him before taking a long pause, shaking his head with a smile on his face, "Shorty was kinky man."

Connie's eyes wandered from the left and right with his bottom lips scrunching just a little bit, "What does that have to do with y/n?" Connie asked. Mateo's smile faded at Connie's stupidity as he rubbed his temples with both of his hands.

"You know what...you'll have to see for yourself," Mateo huffed quietly as he hopped off the counter, brushing off the imaginary dust from his pants, "Anyways...I'm out, close the shop tonight."

"W-what!?" Connie did a double take as he began to follow Mateo around the counter near the door. Was Mateo really gonna make him do all this stuff, even drag him here just so he could leave?

"I got somewhere to be," Mateo said slowly with his finger pointing at Connie. Connie later sucked his teeth as Mateo smiled and winked at him while patting his shoulder, "Aight, don't do none crazy while i'm gone!"

"Bye," Connie muttered as he waved Mateo off before turning back to the counter to start working on the deck that needed to be customized.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ Your eyes fluttered open at the sound of muffled blares of music playing. Slowly sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and started to feel confused about where you at but rapidly remembered that you were in the back of Mateo's skate shop.

"Mm," you muffled a squeal as you felt the slight pleasuring feeling from your stretch after waking up. You got up from the couch and began looking around for your phone to later find it in the pocket of your backpack.

You continued to rub your eye as you turned the other way to exit the room to follow the sound of the music that was playing in the front of the shop. As you walked through the doorway and further down, the recognizable red fitted cap that was worn backwards began to reveal itself.

You couldn't help but smile as you watched Connie bob his head to "La Romana" by Bad Bunny that was playing in the speakers. Your eyes trailed down his figure, your cheeks warming up at how attractive he looked in his black tank top that he had worn under his hoodie.

Connie whistled to the song as he looked at a piece of paper before looking back at his deck,"Ahh, someone's finally awake," Connie stopped whistling as he spoke, a smirk grew on his face. He didn't even have to look back, but he could just tell how fast your face reacted before your words ever could.

"Um...okay psychic," you mumbled loud enough for Connie to hear causing him to let out an amusing chuckle from your comment. You slightly dragged your feet as you approached him near the large table that he stood at, your eyes widened at how close up you were to his biceps.