Chapter 3: Family

Start from the beginning

"Not all heroes."

I corrected her.

"Yes, sorry."

In my family might be a lot of pro-heros, but we're not all pro-heros there are models, firefighters, police officers,hero school teachers, boxers,even animal caretakers but the one that not everyone knows about is that in my family Villains are as common as pro-heros,the cause is a lot of time because of the power,it blinded them by how much power their quirks gave them and so they tried to use it against people to prove one point,that they're more powerful then anyone else.

"Tho I really hope that you understand.."

I snap back to reality and nodded my head even tho I didn't understand a thing that my sister said.

SHIO KAIUMAYU
HERO NAME: PHANTOM
QUIRK: RECREATE

SHE CAN RECREATE ANY KIND OF QUIRK BUT SHE CAN ONLY DO IT IF SHE KNOWS HOW THAT QUIRK WORK'S WITHOUT THAT SHE HAS NO POWER OVER IT BUT NEVER CHANGES COLOR NO MATER WHAT THE QUIRK IS THE COLOR WILL STAY THE SAME,IN THIS CASE IT'S BLACK!!

She's one of the second oldest in our family her and my brother are twins, she's only 21 and already did so much, I've always looked up to her and that's why I want to become a hero so that I can fight along side her or even be like her.
I opened the door to my bedroom to go and change out of my school uniform and change into some pijamas.

(Credits go to DeviantArt for the drawing)

After changing I immediately fall flat on the bed,after a few seconds of siting like this I decided to get up and take my mask off.

(I couldn't find the creator for this one but you can find it on Pinterest)

I put it on the counter next to my bed and shut all the lights and fell asleep after some minutes of looking out of the window.

Shio POV:

I went into Y/N bedroom to tell them that dinner is ready but then I saw them sleeping, their hands were in their chest while their sleepy face was facing the window I smiled while closing the door to their bedroom silently.

"Mother should be home soon the same goes for sister and brother-"

"HEYOOOOO, WE'RE HO-hmb!!"

I covered his loud mouth with a water quirk,luckily I knew how it worked so it dose come in handy.. especially for this times.

"Gosh,Shut up Luzo you're literally becoming just like present Mic, father should have called you Mic 2.0."

I said mumbling that last part.

"Oh I'm sorry your majesty am I killing you with my magnificent voice?"

LUZO KAIUMAYU
HERO NAME: POISON IVY
QUIRK: POISONOUS KITSUNE

HIS QUIRK ALLOWS HIM TO CREATE VINES FROM THE GROUND AND ALSO RECREATE THEM INTO ANY KIND OF ANIMAL,HE CAN EVEN TRANSFER POISON TROUGH THEM BUT THAT WOULD TAKE A LOT OF ENERGY IF HE DOSE THAT WHILE HAVING AN ANIMAL MADE OUT OF HIS VINES,HIS QUIRK ALSO ALLOWS HIM TO TRANSFORM INTO A BLACK KITSUNE WHICH GIVES HIM A MEGA BOOST TO STRENGTH!!

"Yes indeed you are brother,you might as well just kill Y/N with that 'magnificent' voice of yours!"

I hit his head with my fist,he's lucky that sister was there to stop us or I would run after him with a broom across the house just like I did 3 weeks ago.

"Ok now you two,I believe that's enough."

"ANGEL MY SAVIOR!!"

"OI Y/N'S SLE-"

ANGEL KAIUMAYU
HERO NAME:FALLEN ANGEL
QUIRK:INK SWORDS

HER QUIRK ALLOWS HER TO CREATE SHARP AND STRONG SWORDS THEY CAN EVEN APPEAR AS NORMAL SWORDS AT FIRST BUT AT THE END OF THEM YOU CAN SEE THE INK FLOATING FROM BEHIND THEM,THIS QUIRK ALLOWS HER TO EVEN CREATE HERSELF INTO A DEMON WHICH GIVES HER A LOT OF STRENGTH AND POWER!!

"Well then you both can shut up and leave all this fighting for tomorrow."

God if Angel wasn't the second scariest person in our family I don't know who then.

"Oi, where's mom?"

"Luzo does have a good point where is she? She did say she was coming home for dinner."

Angel turns to go and lock the door while explaining for us where mom was.

"Mother said she will be back in five minutes."

"And where is she?"

I followed Luzo to the kitchen to eat dinner while Angel was behind us.

"She said she needs to talk to Endeavor for something important,I do believe I told you three times already Luzo.."

"God.."

"I know you don't like him but it's hero work and we need to try and accept our crew mates."

"Correction,he's not our crew mate."

"God you two.."

We all laughed and started to munch on dinner talking about how our day has been.

"I missed this"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 this was mostly a family introduction I will do your mother later on another chapter so look carefully! :]

Word count:1423