“Yeah?” You laughed. “It’s true!”

“How exactly?” He asked.

“Well whatever I tell you to do, you do it.” You smiled. “I tell you to flip me over, you flip me over. I told you to pull my hair, you pulled my hair. I tell you to grab my waist, and you grabbed my waist. That seems like control to me.”

Roc stared at you blankly, then smiled. He slowly leaned over, and slid back inside of you. You grabbed onto his back, and allowed him to continue grinding and thrusting in you, while you both looked at each other.

“I bet you I can make you say my name.” Roc whispered breathlessly.

“I bet that I could make you say mine first.” You grinned as you thrusted along with him.

Roc continued to pump as he stared into your eyes. You kept smiling, until you bit your lip, closed your eyes, and opened your mouth. Roc looked at you, and could tell that he was ready to give you an orgasm. He smiled, and pulled out before right before you were about to get one.

“Why the hell do you keep stopping, Roc?” You snapped. “I was just about to be there!”

“Say my name then.” He smiled at you.

“No.” You smiled with an angry look on your face.

“Say it, and i’ll make it happen.”

“I’ll say it if you say mine first.” You grinned.

“Alright.” Roc said grinning back at you.

He looked down at your open legs, and slid back in extremely slow. With the pleasure that was already built up from the upcoming orgasm, this amount of pleasure was so good that it unexpectedly shot through your spine, and up your back and stomach.

“Aaaarrrrrggghhh fuck.” You growled through your teeth as you looked down. Roc was going extremely slow, as he slowly picked up the pace. You laid your hands on the pillow behind you, as he leaned forward and put his fingers all on your side. He continued to go as you let out moan after moan, cuss word after cuss word, and outburst after outburst.

“Say my name.” He growled.

“Oh my god.” You said with your eyes closed, trying to fight it. “N-nooooo…”

“Say it…” Roc said going faster.

“Roc please don’t stop this time.”

“Say it and i’ll go faster.”

But you weren’t giving in. And instead, you thrusted just as hard as he was doing as you held onto his back. Roc went from demanding, to closing his eyes to embrace the orgasm that you were driving him too. He moved his hands lower down on your waist, and he couldn’t help it. But then again, you couldn’t help yourself neither.

“Roc!”

“(YN)!”

You and Roc both shouted each others name in an outburst as you both climaxed, and you both said each others name at the same time. You both let out sighs of complete pleasure, then froze as you both looked at each other.

“You said it first!!” Roc and you said pointing at each other and smiling.

“No you said it first Roc!” You snapped. “You came before I did!”

“No you said my name first!” Roc shouted as he smiled. “You’re the one who was getting ready to cum by grabbing the sheets and digging your nails in my back!”

“Alright Roc.” You smiled. “Lets do another rou-“

Without warning, Roc had slid back inside of you and began to thrust fast again. You shouted in unexpected pleasure as you gripped and dug into the sheets again. Roc leaned closer to you so you could get a full grip on his back. Through all of the pumping and all of the thrusting, you were getting ready to have another orgasm.

“Put your fucking tongue in my mouth.” You said opening your mouth and putting your tongue at the tip of your lip. Roc stuck his tongue deep into your mouth, wiggled it around, and gave you a deep kiss. He bit your bottom lip and looked you back into your eyes, and continued to thrust. Your face showed that you were about to have another orgasm.

Roc knew, so he slid out only until the tip was inside of you, and slid back inside extremely slow as he dropped the constant question.

“Say my fucking name right now.” He growled in your ear. It felt so good, that you couldn’t help it, so you winded up just giving in.

“Rooocccccc!” You shouted, letting out what you’ve been wanting to let out for a minute.

“Thats what I like to hear. Now I can give it to you right.” Roc said as he put both of his palms on the bed, and went the exact speed that you liked. It was feeling so good, that you were literally seeing stars when you had your eyes closed.

“Just like that, Daddy.” You whispered.

“I hate that ‘Daddy’ word but you sounded sexy as fuck saying it.” Roc whispered to you. “Say that shit again.”

“Daadddddyyyy.” You moaned.

Roc put his palm on your back as he placed his palm on your back, and went a little faster before. Roc sslowly smashed his face into your neck, as you grabbed onto his back, and climaxed once again. You and Roc both were out of breath, and let out deep sighs on each others skin. Roc leaned up and kissed you on your lips, then looked at you as you both gave each other a drained and exhausted look.

“That’s what I thought.” Roc growled at you. “You better say my name.”

“Shut up asshole.” You grinned as you pushed his chest, and then laid him on top of you.

But you couldn’t tell Chresanto Jr. this. So what you had to do, was come up with this PG-13 lie for his 5 year old mind. You thought of a quick scenario of what he would understand, so that you wouldn’t sound inappropriate.

“Well daddy, he has this magical glittery white liquid!” You said smiling at him. “You’ll have it when you hit the age of 13, but he gave it to me! And he put it inside of my stomach so that you can live there for 9 months.”

“How’d he put it in your stomach?” He asked. “Did he put it in your mouth? Did you drink it?”

“NO!” You shouted causing him to jump. “Sorry, but no. He gave it to me, and I rubbed it on my stomach, I watched you build up, and I let you stay in my stomach for a long time all the way until you got to big.”

“Hopefully I can rub that on a girls stomach someday so that I can have a child!” He smiled.

“Well you’re not going to be doing that for a while.” You smiled. “Goodnight.”

“Well Daddy told me that he put his wee wee inside of your pee pee and that’s how I got here!” Chresanto Jr. giggled at you as he turned around, and prepared to go to sleep. “Night mommy!”

You turned around and prepared to go to sleep, when Chresanto Jr. words had set inside of your brain. Your eyes bulged as you slowly lifted up, and gabe him a shocked look.

“What did he tell you?!” You snapped.