Ch. 3 Marks?

I wake up the next morning confused. What happened? I have mo clue. Everything was a blur last night nothing special.

"Kaitlyn are those marks on your arms?"

I looked down and sure enough there was. Nothing but the buises of abuse, but small buises. How can small bruises do something this big on my arms. And then there was scratches on Cades neck, like as if something tried to choke him, even noticable enough for someone to see. But that wasnt anything else that was strange...we were in a dark room...

I couldnt seem to move .. but nothing was attached to us. No rope , zip ties, nothing. Nothing but something thay was invisible and strong enough for us to not move.

But what happened last night was something that i cant remember. Something was in our apartment last night that i cant remember telling to see- something that can leave you thinking and to actually remember. But everything happened so fast that lord knows what happened to us in those very dangerous hours of the night the previous day. My mind is racing, trying to gain back the memory of what i might think of, but of course, nothing but i jus cant think at the moment.

This room was cold....

The feeling of undeserved presence that can leave the hairs of your body standing, as if you get the chills of watching a movie; or as if someone, perhaps anything is watching you.

But what happened last was never coming back to me. Not one little thing that obviously happened last night to us was, in fact, destroyed. But this so called marks on our bodies was leaving me thinking....

What could possibly be lingering in our apartment?

**

Memories of these marks was leading me to past life of my younger days. A memory that my mother has told me when i was younger.

-memory-

One moring i woke up with some sort of black objects on my skin, not knowing that it was too early for my mother to wake up, to tell me what they are but i needed to warn her about this.

I had to get out of my bed to find out where my mother exactly was. I went into the kitchen but no sign of her in here. Searching everywhere in our house was hard, except where my mother told me not to go... the basement.

I walked into my mother doing some type of dance in the basement using some type of language speaking in tongues. Nothing leading me thinking what was happening.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

My mother of course stopped what she was doing, somewhat angry of what i did going down here.

"Kaitlyn its too dangerous to be down here, they are going to get to you."

Indeed i was confused of what she was telling me, but i did what i was told and went back upstairs and waiting on the couch, playing around with my thumbs.

What seemed like hours, my mother finally came upstairs and sat in front of me with a chair.

I looked at her and she looked at me and just smiled.

"Mother, what were you doing downstairs? And i have these marks that are unusual to me.  Do you have any possible idea what these are?"

She observed my arms and shaked her head in fear, knowing exactly what they were.

"Its time for me to tell you. Kaitlyn, i am a witch, a good witch, where i do spells to break bad magic, which is called 'White Magic'. I also am a person who does things to cure possessed people. And those marks sweetheart arent ordinary marks. Those marks are the demons; they have attacked you, and they are very, very strong. And i was doing a spell downstairs in the basement to release what ever is in this house to keep them away from us....."

-end of memory-

It hit me...

These marks on my body and on Cades neck wasnt something that was going to leave us alone. It was coming back, and this something is strong and we cannot fight it.

These demons are coming and i need to find a way to not let it get to us. But how am i going to keep it away if i cant move.

I needed to think....

But i cant...

Something was interrupting me...

The noises was keeping me away from thinking. These noises was in my head, laughing at me, talking to each other, and i wasnt the only one hearing it because Cade was going crazy to.

Were both going to end up being insane in this apartment if i dont think fast ...

Hai its been a while . I didnt disappear or went poof i was jus thinking if i should go on with this stori or not . Idk . Buh spring break for me is almost over *sigh* it sucks. Jus 3 months till im out of school for summer which im pretty happy about . The next chapter idk when im going to do it buh jus give me time to think about an idea for it . Hope you enjoyed it my loves .