24

The first victim, they didn't know, but the second one they knew. They had almost completely forgotten about them it had been so long. It was one of their first cases after Jess.

"Oh shit."

They recognized her but couldn't put a name to the face. They sat I the silence trying to remember.

Then it came to Sam, "Bloody Mary" he whispered. He stood up and went to his laptop. Dean watched him, as Sam turned the computer to show a new article about 2 victims who who's mysteriously dissolved.

"Oh, charlie"dean whispered
(not are lesbian queen, they have not met her in this story unfortunately.)

"Yeah the case with all the mirrors. They found her outside the school in the center of the football field" Sam Said in disbelief. "That was so long ago, do you think it's just a coincidence?" Sam sat back In his chair and pinched his bottom lip.

"Let's hope it's just a coincidence... was the murder the same?" Dean asked. "Yep," Sam popes the p. "Same stab wound, same symbol, same body position, everything is the same." Sam sighed. " should we call Cas?" Sam asked.

"I really don't know Sam, but this is big. All we can do for now is look for patterns," dean said this very surprised at this turn of events. "and maybe we go talk the charlie's family. See if there is any funky business going on, I give Cas a ring and then we can skedaddle."

Sam packs the bags, and loads them into baby. Dean called up Castiel on the phone. "Hello dean," his gruff voices grumbled through the phone. "Hey flappy bird." Dean had a cheeky grin on his face, which faded quickly, as he could feel the confusion radiating from Cas through the phone. "You know, one of these days I got to teach you some things about pop culture man. Well anyways we have a little issue here with this angel business. It not that big of a deal just thought I would tell you."

"What happened?" Cas asked "well, we are not Entirely sure, if it a coincidence or not but a girl we saved a few years ago on a hunt was killed." Dean said. There was silence on the other side or the phone, until Cas cleared his voice. "I'm sorry Dean"

"It's alright, I just want this angel shenanigans to end" deans said. "Me too," Cas replied. Voices were heard from Castiel's end of the line "oh dean can we talk later I need to go. I'll update you if I find anything here in heaven. Bye" before dean could respond, Cas hung up.

Dean let out a long sigh, looking around the room before noticing blood pouring out from under the bathroom door. He slowly walked over and opened the door to find a girl carved up and spewing blood from deep wounds in her abdomen. She hung from meat hooks, her sobs echoed through deans head.

"Dean."

Dean stared at her guilt building up in his bones, making his blood feel rancid and sour.

"Dean?! Hello are you here?" Sam snapped his fingers causing dean to look over at Sam, who stood there confused as to what dean was looking at.

Dean looked back over into the bathroom to find it empty. No girl, no blood, no meat hooks, nothing.

"Are you alright?" Sam tried to catch Dean gaze in his own. "yeah Sammy, let's just go." And with that dean and Sam exited the motel room. Heading off to Indiana.

They had a long car ride ahead of them, so they started as soon as they could. A question had been nagging at Sam the whole car ride, and he wasn't sure if he could keep it in much longer.

"Hey dean," Sam looked away from the window and at his brother. "Yeah Sammy"

"What happened back at the motel room? You looked like you saw a ghost." Sam eyes were filled with concern. Dean laughed softly. "Sam we see ghost everyd-."