Chapter 2

At the Pet n' Vet, Milton Moss looked at the Cuddle Pup's leg. "Hmmm..." he said, examining her. "Yep. Deffenetly broken."
"Oh-no," Azalea said, giving her mother a hug.
"Is there anything you can do Milton?" Poppy asked. Milton turned to them.

     "I'm sorry... but there is no known cure." The family gasped.

     "Except for this one!" he shouted, happily, holding up a bottle of medicine.
"Oh..." Poppy said. "That's convenient."

     "When daddy broke his leg, he needed a cast," Azalea said, looking at the bottle.
"Yes, but Cuddle Pup's are different from trolls. It's hard for them to stay in one place, and rest the leg, until it heals, so they need a faster way of getting better, so they can run and play as much as they want," Milton said smiling.

     He poured the medicine into a bowl, and placed it in front of the Cuddle Pup. She sniffed it, and turned her nose away, disgusted by the scent.

     "You need to take your medicine," Azalea said, softly, stroking the Cuddle Pup's head. The Cuddle Pup looked at her, and then the medicine. Then she began to drink the medicine.

     When she was done, she suddenly felt much better.

     "Ruff!" she barked, happily, jumping of the table, and running around.

     Azalea and Twig laughed, joining in the fun, and chasing the little Cuddle Pup.

     "Well..." Milton said, smiling. "Looks like it worked." He pulled a clipboard out of his hair, and began to write on the paper attached to it. His smile faded, as he wrote. "Oh... ugh..."

     "What's wrong, Milton?" He looked up at Poppy, and smiled again.
"Oh nothing. I just need a name for the chart."
"A name?"
"Yep. So, what's your Cuddle Pup's name?"