03

"Emregency!"

A few men burst into the door, which held a meeting. Everyone inside the room faced towards those few men, only to hear something they wouldn't like.

"Eren Jeager has escaped his underground cell!"

Everyones faces had gone pale. Every expression drained in somewhat despair.

"Mobilize all soldiers and find Eren Jeager!" Someone commands as each and everyone of them march off with a 'roger'.

"Armin...[Y/n]...just what do you all think is happening?" Mikasa's eyes widen, her expression most likely terrified.

Terrified that she'd loose Eren.

With quite a saddened thought, you had ignored Mikasa without thinking and yourself knowing. With that, you headed off to search for Eren as well.

|03|

''Why did he leave?" You quried under your breath, looking around the insides and outsides of the place.

Armin, Mikasa and the rest surely had left, leaving the situation to the instucted people.

"He just left his cell, there's no way he'd be gone now. He could be anywhere around here." You definitely had doubts, but you promtly shove those doubts away.

'If I doubt that Eren has already left, I can't talk to him anymore. I won't be able to see him.' Your thoughts drifted off, bdimming with a little hope.

'I have to find Eren.' You continue searching, lifting your feet step by step, until you stop on your tracks, unwittingly surprised.

"Eren."

Your lips parted as you speak. You weren't exactly expecting to see him there. You weren't expecting to see him at all.

After all, you were just walking around a random area. It was seemingly surprising.

Eren had only looked back at you, his eyes wavering. He looked completely uninterested in talking to you.

By that, you feel a burning sensation on your chest just by looking at him. The feeling on your chest would not withdraw nor dissipate.

It pains you how he looked at you.

But it didn't matter. It didnt matter to him; is what you thought right at that moment.

Eren just simply starts to walk forward, not even paying you anymore bother.

Though, that wouldn't change the fact that you would give up. And of course, you part your lips and speak.

"Eren you idiot."

Was all you could mutter out. Your face flushes and turns deep pink out of embarrassment. You were supposed to scols or lecture Eren and tell him he should stay. But instead, you said that.

Though to your unwitting presumtions, Eren had turned his head over to look at you. But then withdraws his head

Though after that quick second that felt like over a minute or so.

You could've sworn you saw a gentle little smile on his face.

"Eren stand right where you are, because you're not going anywhere! Your staying here with us, okay?"

You found an ounce of strength to say that without getting flustered.
Sadly, however, Eren had just continued to walk away from you.

He didn't stop in his tracks, he didn't stand right where he was nor did he stay.

You stood where you were at, waiting for him to stop in his tracks and listen to you.

You just simply stared at his back that was slowly being taken away from the dark, hoping he would stay.

Sadly, he didn't.