Chapter 2: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm paying." The Kamado responded and the farmer shakes his head again with a sigh. "Please, just take it." The farmer insisted, "The bamboo and straw too." There was silent and the farmer then took one step back when the redhead boy suddenly shout out loud.

"I will pay you!" Tanjiro argued and the farmer responded with the same loudness.

Everyone raised their eyebrows at this and Shinobu decided to spoke up.

"Kamado-san, I know that we should be kind to others, but..." She trailed off with a bead of sweat dropping down on her forehead, "That's too much. The man was already insisting that you can have it for free."

Sanemi sighed, "I bet the man will be irritated at you, brat." He commented with arms crossed, "I'll be too."

The redhead chuckled, his face turning red. "But, I should repay him somehow..." He begins and Mitsuri decided to include herself in their conversation.

"In helping other out, there's no need for any repayment." She smiled, clapping her hands first before letting out a giggle. "Maybe the man was already satisfied that he had helped you."

The redhead was silent before nodding, "I wasn't thinking back then. I was kinda in a hurry there." He replied while scratching the back of his head.

There was clear irritation in the man's face, "Please don't! What a stubborn child you are!" He shouted to the redhead who gritted his teeth before pulling out something from his pocket.

Gem chuckled, pausing the scene first before entering the song: "Oh no by Cap one".

(A/N: Fun fact, this song was just rearranged and high pitched it up. The original came from the original song Remember [Walking in the sun])

She played the scene again and she couldn't surpassed her laugh any longer.

The man yelled in pain when the Kamado forcefully grabbed his hand before slamming the hard coins on it,

The the oh no no no part of the song entered and the scene paused. Gem let out a loud laugh and even the other slayers laugh along with her.

"That is flamboyant!" Uzui commented with a chuckle and Kyojuro nodded, as he let out another laugh.

Nezuko couldn't help, but chuckle along. The red haired Kamado slapped his face with his hand, as he felt the embarrassment kicking in.

Naho chuckled, "Oh no?" She begun and it was followed by Sumi, "Oh no!" She sung with hands up in the air. Then, it was finished by Kiyo, "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no~" She sung cheerfully, and the three of them received round of applause and laughter from the crowd.

"Here, it's only a few coins, but it should be enough!" Tanjiro yelled while keeping the polite tone in it.

Genya shook his head, "The politeness is still there." He chuckled, bewildered by the red haired teen's action.

With a nod, the redhead grabbed all the materials he need before running off. "Thanks and goodbye!" He shouted and in the background you can see the man tightly grabbing the hand were the Kamado nicely gave to.

Laughter and chuckles filled the room.

The farmer was clearly in pain, "Ouch!" He cried and yelp which Tanjiro ignored, as he proceeds to his destination.

Senjuro smiled, calming himself down from his laugh fest. "I feel bad for the farmer." He commented and everyone nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile the emotionless trio did not emit any kind of reaction from this scene. Tomioka kept his poker face while he watch this scene with blank eyes, Kanao didn't laugh because being emotionless was already ingrained in her, and Muichiro was staring at the background of the scene, wondering if that object was a potato or a tomato.