𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Sadie bursted out laughing as her coke nearly came up her nose. Aisha laughed alongside her as Demetri only fuel the pair with his robot moves. Sadie leaned on the table as her face felt numb from the laughter. Her gaze fell on the wings, eyes shifting elsewhere a moment to look for Miguel while Hawk whispered something over toward Demetri.

"If Miguel doesn't get over here soon i'm gonna eat his wings." Sadie commented, looking over at the bar, "Is he still mopping around about Loser LaRusso?"

"Sadie." Aisha scolded her with a knowing look.

"What?" Sadie asked with a look of disbelief, "You'll say it too when she bites you in the ass again."

"Let's go get him." Hawk said, encouraging Sadie to get out of the booth, "One cobra to another."

Sadies eyes shifted toward Demetri a moment, "You two go on, i'll make sure Demetri doesn't eat all our food."

Hawk squeezed her shoulder before him and Aisha walked off. Demetri didn't look at Sadie, as if he didn't even see her. When Sadie slide into the booth across from him, he still didn't bother to look at her, "Demetri."

He simply ignored her.

"Babe." Sadie tried again as he flickered his eyes her way, "Tell me what's wrong. I'm sorry I left you alone in the bleachers."

Demetri looked down, "It's not that, it doesn't matter."

"It does matter. If I did something to hurt your feelings I wanna know." Sadie pleaded. She did a lot of reading on relationships while she stayed in the hospital, still nervous and almost terrified to be considering dating now after years of saying she never would. One of the first things she read was to treat them how you truly wanted to deep down and if they reacted badly, to go at them differently. Demetri didn't react bad, he seemed more comforted under Sadies soft words.

He stared at her, head tucked in the slightest, "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" Sadie questioned, her eyes flickering to every aspect of his face.

"That bite thing." Demetri spoke back as he sighed, "That was like... not you. You've never went that crazy with it before, that was intense."

Sadies heart dropped to her stomach at his words. She blinked, not realized what's she did had an effect on him so bad, "I didn't- I know it was a really bad reaction this time. And I didn't mean to, I just was angry."

Demetri looked hesitant, "What if you ever get angry at me?"

"What?" Sadie asked quickly, despare was in her voice as she stared. She understood what he was asking her and it killed her.

"Would you do that to me?" he asked her. Saying it out loud made it worse.

"Demetri, no." Sadie spoke nearly immediately, no hesitation or thought to it, "I'd never, ever hurt you."

He nodded, looking away. Sadie could tell he hadn't believed her, her chest tightening. She wasn't an emotional person, but this one hurt. They were still early in their relationship, just a few days and she'd already started to mess it up. Sadie didn't want to, it's what she'd feared from the beginning.

"Can I come over there with you?" she asked, not wanting to strike any fear in him by just getting up and doing it. Demetri nodded quickly, almost like he'd wanted her to come over the whole time. Sadie got out of the booth and moved in on his side. Demetri lifted his arm as she got comfortable under it, leaning in some as she frowned, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." he promised her, putting his hand on the back of her head, "I don't know why I said that."

Sadie didn't say much the rest of the night, only feeling guilty for the time being.

kylie speaks

s2 is here and i am
not ready for this
freaking heartbreak
wtf, i'm already feeling
it between the three of
them and it HURTS.

also i wanted to point
this out since no one has
said it yet. if you are a
common reader for my
books, you know by now
i put a lot of things in
my books that foreshadows
for later chapters. no one
noticed but when demetri
made the comment at the
halloween dance about him
and eli helping sadie out of
her costume WAS LITERALLY
FORESHADOWING TO THEIR
POLY RELATIONSHIP!

 no onenoticed but when demetri made the comment at the halloween dance about himand eli helping sadie out ofher costume WAS LITERALLY FORESHADOWING TO THEIRPOLY RELATIONSHIP!