Episode 1: This is Peter

Start from the beginning

"Well, it seems like your creations have some favorites Tony and it's not you." Rhodey said while laughing.
———

The scene cuts to when the Avengers sans Tony entering the common room. F.R.I.D.A.Y. alerted Peter that the meeting was over so he immediately went back to the common room. Peter greeted everyone and the Avengers responded to the teens greetings.

"Where's Mr. Stark?" Peter asked no one.

"Pepper took him to a meeting, said it'll be quick." Rhodey answered Peter.

While looking in the room Peter eyes began to glint mischievously. He have been waiting to get the Avengers alone without Tony for a long time. He had been planning this for a long time and he is not gonna pass up this opportunity.

"So, do you guys wanna prank Mr. Stark?" Peter eyed Clint and Sam in particular.

"What do you have in mind?" Clint asked excitedly.

"You see, Mr. Stark doesn't like it when I talk as he calls it 'Gen-Z language'" Everyone immediately understood his plan except the two super soldiers. Everyone tried their best to explain it to them and they started teaching them all the trends, memes, vines and tiktok.

"How about we don't do the prank just yet." Wanda told everyone.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked curiously. He really wants to see Tony's face when the others starts talking the Gen-Z language he apparently hates so much.

"I mean wouldn't it be more fun to just casually say it to Tony from time to time, when he least expected it. F.R.I.D.A.Y. will be recording most of Tony's interaction with us, we can watch it after." Wanda suggested. Everyone liked the idea of that and can't wait for the following days to come.

Tony knew something was not right the moment he stepped in the common room and Peter dragging him to his lab made it more suspicious. The clip showed a little montage of Peter and Tony working something in the lab and Peter animatedly telling the billionaire his day.
———

"I knew it! I knew Peter was behind it! I mean, I would understand why the others would mess with me but when stars and stripes over here just casually told me 'and that's the tea' after he gave me a mission report about his damaged shield, it almost gave me a heart attack!" Tony exclaimed, at that the audience began to laugh and they laughed even more after seeing the Avengers' proud faces.
———

The next clip showed Peter on a bed just staring underneath his pillow. The scene was cut to Peter sitting on the chair looking directly at the camera.

"So, to explain things, something happened at school, wouldn't go much into detail but let's just say it ended with me losing a tooth. I know, Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y., I know it was wrong of me to make Mr. Stark think that I still believe in the tooth fairy but I need to divert his attention and I couldn't take it back now."

The camera cut back to Peter sitting on a bed. The camera zoomed in on the ten 100 dollars underneath the pillow. Peter puts a hand on his mouth.

"Oh my gosh, now, I feel so guilty. Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y., where does Mr. Stark keep his wallet?" Peter asked the AI.

"It's currently in the lab, on top of the blueprint cabinet." The AI answered the teens question.

"Is Mr. Stark in the lab? Am I allowed in the lab?" Peter asked again as he gather the thousand dollars his tooth fairy has generously given to him.

"Boss fell asleep in the lab 10 minutes ago. As for you being allowed in the lab. Boss told me that you are only not allowed in the lab if you have any unfinished or pending homework." The AI responded.

"Well, I've finished those last night. Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y. you know you're my favorite right? Can you not tell Mr. Stark what I'm about to do, please?" Peter whispered, the AI just gave peter a sound of approval. Peter sneakily went in the lab, trying his best to not wake the billionaire.

Shuri made sure to make it entertaining to whoever she thinks would watch the series. She inserted some spy music in the background and edited Peter as if he was in a James Bond movie. Peter successfully put the money back in the billionaire's wallet. Good thing there are other cash inside the wallet and the additional ten bills didn't give any much of a difference. Peter then snuck out of the lab and hurriedly run out of the Compound.
———

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.! Why would you let that happen? Don't look at me like that Barton, I'm not a fool. I know Peter is old enough to know the real deal about tooth fairies, Santa and all those. I just didn't want to risk it. The kid was upset when I ask him about the tooth. He wouldn't even tell me what happen." Tony defended himself.

"You don't know what happened to him at his school? Tony you can hack into anything." Natasha stated.

"Oh, I tried hacking into his school's cameras but the kid got the school'a system protected. He put too many firewalls and made me go around in circles. He was not pleased when he found out I tried to do it though. Remember when he didn't come to the compound back in April." Tony said. The avengers mood downed for a bit. It was a boring weekend for them. They were looking forward to spend some time with the teen at that time.

The first episode ended there. The Princess of Wakanda even made ending credits. Surprisingly enough there was an ending credit scene.
———

There was an empty room, you can here someone walking to the camera. Peter then appeared holding a chair and placed it backwards. Peter sat down on the chair, put his arm on top of the back of the chair, his other arm on his hips and smiled dashingly in front of the camera. Any teen understood what Peter was doing and a certain Avenger seems to be nervous about what the teen was about to do.

"So, you found out about my reality TV show. It's childish, I know, but I just got to do it." Peter smiled and gave a long pause before he histerically laughed that resulted him falling off of the chair. Even with the teen out of frame you can still hear his laughs. Then the screen went black after that.
———

"I don't get it." Thor said every one in the audience laugh, you can hear all the teenager who watch this histerically laughing in their homes.