Chapter 1: Excuse me...?

Living in Japan was like being a speck of black pepper in a pile of salt. You were like an outcast and people either ignored you because you were black or because you were mute. Whenever you had to order something, you had to either point or write down what you wanted and people would laugh at you. Being the badass you are, you never let it get to you. But if someone was racist on a whole different level, you weren't afraid to break someone's kneecaps.

You were on your way to the library, with your f/d (favourite drink) in your hand. You had signed to your parents that you were going to study for the U.A entrance exam, so what better place to do that was the library, right? You were wearing this:

A entrance exam, so what better place to do that was the library, right? You were wearing this:

(You have that hairstyle as well 🙄💅🏾)

Once you walked in, you headed straight to the hero section. You were passed by many fanfictions, biographies and autobiographies of past and present heroes. You started to gag as you saw the Endeavour ones. 'Such a asshole. Who would actually like him, ew.'

 "Excuse me but do you know where I can find the book called 'The Hero's Study Guide', please?" You turned around to see a double haired boy staring at you. He was taller than you and looked quite intimidating. You nodded quickly and signalled him to follow you. He stared at you for a moment, then hesitantly followed you to the end of the hero isle. 

You played with your long twists as you ran your finger down the stand of books, searching for the book in question, but being the dumbass you are, you forgot. You grabbed a piece of paper from your bag and scribbled on it; 'What was the book called again?' and handed it to the boy.

 "I'm not interested in you and I don't want your number, just help me find the book please." He said sternly, looking at the paper. You started to giggle and motion the paper towards him, waving your hands about, trying to tell him that you were asking him a question. 

He reluctantly took the paper, sighing in defeat. After he read the note, he went red from embarrassment. "It's called; 'The Hero's Study Guide'." You nodded slowly as you picked up the book in question. You handed it to him after reading the title, making sure it was right. 

He took the book and a small smiled tugged at the corner of him mouth. He gave you a small bow and thanked you for your services. "You know, if you wanted to ask what the book was called, you could've just spoke. Didn't have to write it down. That just wasted my time and don't have time to waste." He said putting the book in his bag. 

You were quite annoyed so you scribbled on another piece of paper and shoved it into his chest. You then have him a death glare and aggressively brushed passed him. He was shocked by your sudden outburst and the way you stared at him. He brushed it off and looked down at the paper, his heart beating out of his chest; 

' I'm mute.'

*That boy done messed up already 😬😬😬😬. And we haven't even got to UA yet 😤. Keep reading 📚😏