Segment One-What's wrong with me?

(Wild's point of view) 

     "Ahhhh!" I cried out in pain as a shock arrow came flying through the air, piercing my leg.

 Somehow, I was able to move out of the way before another trio of arrows came hurling towards me so close that I could feel the wind as they passed far too close to the tip of my ear. It was getting harder and harder for me to dodge attack due to the excruciating pain in my leg, one simple movement was enough to make me almost blackout. I need to do something, anything! I thought, frantically searching my mind for any way out of this. So, I did the only thing I could think of...

"HELP!!!" I yelled into the distance, hearing the echo of my voice traveling through the canyon I was in. I realized there was a shadow looming behind me. "God damn it." I said through gritted teeth as I felt an immense amount of pain in my head. The world around me faded into darkness.

 (Side note: Sorry, this was so short, I felt the need to make wild pass out, sorry wild lol)

                                                                     (Twilight's point of view)

I heard a far-off scream echo through the deep and winding canyon of the Nautelle  Wetlands, the scream was followed by a cry for help so naturally, I started to sprint towards the noise. After about twenty minutes of aimless running and searching I was about to pass it off as my mind playing trick on me and turn back around when I noticed there was a little bit of blood in the small stream that ran down the canyon. As I followed the trail my eyes traveled a bit further to see a boy who looked around the age of sixteen unconscious in the shallow water, a moblin and lynel were standing over him, and he had an arrow in his leg. 

"I have to help him!" I accidentally yelled, thinking out loud. Shortly after, the feeling of instant regret settled in, the lynel had heard me. 

I whistled to get the lynel's attention away from the boy and to call Epona who I had left on the path nearby, hoping she would get here in time. I dove out of the way of the oncoming attacks from the lynel and moblin and drew out my sword, taking out the moblin with one swift and precise movement. Or at least that's what I would call it, in hindsight it really was just a spin attack. A few moments later Epona came running towards me.  I dodged the lynel's arrows and ran towards the boy, picking him up and calling Epona closer to him. I rested him against Epona's neck and got on making sure he didn't fall off. 

"Hya! " I yelled urging Epona on, I didn't know how long he had had that open wound in his leg, but it needed treatment. Preferably before he bleeds out. 

What the hell was he thinking anyways, I questioned, going up against something as powerful as a lynel?! I mean, even I thought they were difficult. Where's the nearest stable...I contemplated as I looked down at the boy, most of the pigment drained from his skin giving him a very gaunt look. I could feel my face shifting to a rosy pink as I looked down at him. What's going on? Why am I feeling like this? Why is my face heating up?  I wondered as I continued to ride. Averting my gaze from the boy in front of me, I looked up seeing a deep red colored moon start to rise. I knew we weren't going to make it to the nearest stable safely so I decided I would just set up camp for the night. I put the boy down and started to pick up dead sticks nearby to make a fire, I got some flint and a blanket out of the saddlebag, I knew we were in for a rough night considering how close we were to the Gerudo Desert. I suddenly heard shuffling from my makeshift campsite behind, I thought it must be a bokoblin trying to take advantage of the current state that boy was in, so I immediately rushed back, unsheathed my sword and pointed in the direction I had heard it from. There I was met with the sky-blue eyes of the boy I has rescued, he looked absolutely terrified.                 

"G-get away from me!" he yelled, trying to back away but unable too. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. 

This is happening now?! Why?! He's terrified and I'm just standing here, staring at him like some creep! Somehow those thoughts were enough to snap me out of whatever was happening to me. 

"H-hey I'm really sorry, I thought you were a monster so, er, I acted accordingly" He still seemed shaken..."Oh Hylia, I'm sorry" I apologized again, this time for still having my sword out. I don't usually make mistakes like this, wait, why haven't I put away my sword yet, ug! I'm SUCH an idiot. I put away my sword and kneeled down to his level

"I'm Twilight" I said with a smile.

"I-I'm Wild" he stuttered in response. I realized he still had an arrow in his leg, and I knew we couldn't just leave it there. 

"You know we have to take that out right...?" I questioned. Wild looked confused for a second before looking down at his leg and giving me a nervous nod. This airhead, I can't believe he forgot about the arrow in his leg! How does that even happen?

"Are you ready?" I asked. 

"Y-yes just-just do it already!" He stammered as he shut his eyes. 

"Alright..." I replied as I took in a breath letting the air circulate through my body allowing me to have an easier time with the task and pulled out the arrow as painlessly as I could. I waited for a scream of pain, but he surprised me by staying silent. Anyone else probably would have screamed bloody murder but he was different, not that I was complaining! He looked so...no... I quickly cut myself off, what am I thinking? I then realized that Wild was still sitting there, eyes closed tightly, and fists clenched at his sided, as though he was trying with every inch of his body to conceal his pain. Was he really able to hold out against that much hurt? I mean, he's bleeding, like a lot... His eyes opened.

"It's over now, you're okay. Just bleeding a bit." I told him with a reassuring smile as I started to bandage his leg.

"Thanks" he replied with a small chuckle, keeping his eyes glued to the ground. In the few minutes of awkward silence while I was making sure his leg was patched up well enough to the point that they wouldn't fall off, I noticed a mark on his hand, one that I knew all too well. "I-is that...?" I started. He seemed to be spaced out, thankfully. Is he the one? I pondered, no, no no no, it couldn't be, I couldn't have just, ran into him...could I? What were the odds...

(Hey, just wanted to say I'd really like some honest feedback/ideas from you guys so if you could do that it would help me out a lot, hope you're enjoying this so far)