"Do I? Do I really?" I teased. "Now, get dressed so we can go out for breakfast."

"Can we go eat pancakes?"

"Duh. There's no such thing as a perfect morning without pancakes."

"Exactly! Percy always tho-"

I turned around at the mention of Percy and saw Fred rubbing the back of his neck. The smile he had was now replaced by a small frown.

"Fred..." I said as I stood in front of him and caressed his cheeks.

"It's okay." he said.

"He'll come around. He feels as if you all haven't forgiven him yet." I said.

"But we do forgive him. I just wished he'd stop by instead of just sending letters." he said with an annoyed tone for his brother.

"Give him time." I said. "You're family and he knows that. He knows that you all care for him and sooner or later he'll come around."

"You're right."

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist as his head rested on my stomach. His head shot up quickly when he heard my stomach make an odd noise.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" he asked with an excited smile.

"No! I'm hungry so let's hurry up."

I opened the letter while Fred got ready and read through it. Molly had invited us over for dinner. I smiled and placed the letter down to go get ready. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a white silk button up shirt. Lastly, I slipped on my brown converse.

"Can I braid your hair?" asked Fred.

"Of course, Freddie."

We both sat on the bed and he began to carefully braid my hair. Once he was done he placed a quick kiss on my cheek and then went off to grab the keys.

"Let's go." I said.

Ever since he learned to lock the flat he's always done it. Every time we're about to go out, he rushes to grab the keys first.

"Time for some pancakes." he said as we walked down the stairs of the building.

- - - - -

"Are you ready?" asked Fred.

"Yeah just let me grab my coat." I said.

I grabbed the black coat from the closet and slipped it on. I was wearing a knee length black dress that was nice and silky. It was dinner appropriate.

"Okay let's go." I said.

We locked hands and apparated to the burrow. We landed on our feet and looked up at the lovely home of the Weasley Family.

"y/n!" said Ginny as she ran out of the house and pulled me into a loving embrace.

"Hello Ginny." I said and hugged her back equally as excitedly.

"Is George here already?" asked Fred.

"Hello to you too. And yes, he's inside with a certain someone." she said with a smirk.

"Really?" I asked.

"Let's go take a look."

Fred and I looked at each other excitedly and quickly made our way to the house. Once we stepped inside, the warm air and the smell of pumpkin pie greeted us. I looked around at the home and saw it was the same as always. Clean, warm, and full of joy.

"Hello mum." said Fred as he walked over to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Fred! There you are!" she said. "Have you brought y/n?"