The ship to Hiberna

The harbour was loud. Many sailors, seagulls, traders and thieves accumulated there. Halt slipped through unnoticed. He had a map in his hand, with the words : O'Mare, Kitly, and Hiberna. He checked the map and turned left. Abelard followed him.

"Where could Halt have gone?" In the kitchen of the cabin, all four were panicking.
"Maybe he went to... Hiberna."
Gillian nodded. That made sense.
"Where's the nearest harbour?"
Horace replied without hesitation.
"South. About a day's ride."
Gillian, Joseph, Arald and Horace stared at each other in worry. Halt could easily be gone by then. They had to move fast.

Halt came to a stop. The ship in front of him was called the Kitly. He had found it.
"Oy, what yu lookin' at my ship fur?"
Halt's eyebrow slid up.
"I'm looking at her because I'm wondering whether she'll sink before Hiberna."
"And why is that yur issue?"
"Because I'm looking to buy a passage to Hiberna."
"50 royals. Whe leave at sunset."
Halt held up his knife.
"30"
"25 then, as yu say sur."
"25 for my horse. 5 for me."
"Yus sur"

Halt was standing, staring at the oakleaf. He'd have to leave it. He bent down, placing it by the post to which Kitly was moored. Soon they would leave.

Joseph was racing through the harbour. It was sunset. He could see a mottled cloak ahead, boarding a ship. The man boarding turned and saw Joseph. A look of pain rippled across his face. He turned back. Joseph was frozen. The man was Halt.