Who are they?

Normally, Acier would often stroll across the gardens with Nozel when she comes back from work, but for some reason, this time she had something to do, which hurt Nozel since he had been looking forward for a moment of peace with her.

But Nozel has high respect for his mother since his Nebra ends up in trouble with god knows what and the caretakers have trouble getting her to calm down, she has to end up comforting her if she's ever home. So he never complains and stays silent but his mother still manages to read him and understand what he feels and ends up having a small talk with him.

So he decides to venture outside himself, but something feels uneasy, There was his mother mana, which to him was easily recognizable, but then there was outraging mana all of a sudden which easily worried him. He went in his mother's direction and hid behind a tree.

He saw his mother, talking with a male and a female, alongside them were two children, the identical thing about them and the male was that they all had these weird markings on their face, the woman didn't, so he assumed that she had only married into this odd family, but judging their outfits Nozel understood they were of high nobility. But he didn't have another moment to think because all of a sudden the male's eyes turned towards his direction and so did his mother's. He realized he was caught.

"Nozel, come here."

His mother's tone sounded as calm as usual but he still feared what was going to happen. He was also uncomfortable since everyone's eyes were on him now. But he did as his mother told him to and stepped out and walked towards her, but the male still somehow frightened him since his eyes were glued on him.

"Gale stop staring the boy down, he hasn't done anything."

Nozel was shocked at how the woman suddenly spoke to her husband, she looked full of spirit yet her voice wasn't filled with spirit at all.

"I'm debating whether he looks more like Acier or Damon, I personally think he looks like both."

"Now is not the time Gale."

He was confused as to what was going on. The woman began to argue with "Gale", Nozel used this chance to tug on his mother's back and look at her with a face that told her he was confused.

"Gale, Alice, Maybe leave this up for later?"

They both looked at Acier and settled down. Nozel was stunned at how they listened to her.

"Nozel, This is Gale, He is the captain of the crimson lion kings as well as Lord Vermillion."

He didn't recognize the name very much but he has come across it once or twice and he knew that they were Royals too.

"-and that's his wife, Alice."

When he looked up to both of them Alice had a bright smile on her face while Gale had a calm one. But then Nozel focused on the two children beside them.

Acier shifted so that everyone could see him fully.

(Quick description of his look: He had short fluffy hair and his bangs or on his face duh, the outfit design can be yours to imagine :])

"These are Mereoleona and Fuegoleon, their children."

Mereoleona looked at him with an unreadable expression while Fuegoleon smiled brightly.

Acier looked at her son and he immediately understood what she wanted him to do.

"My name is Nozel."

He spoke in a low voice and immediately cut off any eye contact between the two, without noticing the parents got back into a conversation, but all of a sudden a burst of laughter came out of Mereoleona.

"H-he- spo-ke soft-ly"

She could barely make out the sentence and continued her laughter, He felt embarrassed and immediately ran off back onto the estate despite his mother calling him.