Jt on the other hand had a bruised cheek and a lip that would be swollen when she woke up. They both had gotten each other in but JT was using all her might to beat the girl's ass. Deniece just possibly ruined the best thing that could possibly happen to her.

"You stupid bitch!" Deniece yells as a teacher pulled her away

Jt didn't say a word, she just allowed Frank to carry her into the principals office.

Jt

I sat down and quietly waited for the punishment, I don't care what it is honestly. If I'm expelled I'll just homeschool myself and get my GED fuck these people.

"Miss. Taylor, is there a reason you're attacking others?" Principle Williams asks

I explained him everything, from when Michael and I were in the library the other day to now, I was tired of her shit.

"I'll let you off with something easy since you aren't a troublemaker, you're suspended for 3 days but your work still needs to be up here on time."

I nodded my head and left, I'm giving Michael time and what I mean by time is until tomorrow. I stopped at Chic-Fil-A since I worked up an appetite. After I got my food and stopped at the store to get any and everything I need I went home, I'm not coming back out either. (Cap.)

I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram after I put my groceries up, once I refreshed my feed my eyes widen. It was me fighting Deniece, aw shit. A lot of people were inboxing me and sending the fight but one caught my eye

MichaelJ: sent video by SchoolFights

whats this?

why are you fighting Deniece?

did you fight her because of me?

are you okay?

thecutiejt: i'm straight, she had it coming

MichaelJ: did you fight her over me?

thecutiejt: you were apart of the reason being but its whatever, she had it coming.

MichaelJ: do you wanna talk about it?

thecutiejt: i'm surprised you wanna talk to me, since i'm nothing but a heartless bitch

MichaelJ: i could say the same thing, a bet to see who could fuck the weird quiet boy?

thecutiejt: I never fucking said that! She made that shit up- you could hear it in her fucking voice Michael! You know I never said that shit, I'm not like them!

MichaelJ: and how do i know that, Jayden? how do i know you and Deniece didnt plan to fuck me at the same time and record it and post it all over the world? i told you that the people you hang around are bad and they'll fuck your rep up but you didn't listen. this is what i was warning you about, Jayden

thecutiejt: listen, i'm sorry that she's a bitch but you see that i'm not like them! stop fucking comparing me to her! you know what, i'mma give you your time away from my heartless ass. you told me to stay away from you? right?