||You're Not Alone||

Start from the beginning

He listened to you as he keeps holding you in his arms.

"To be honest, I really want to tell you that I told you so. I wanna scold you for being so blind and getting yourself hurt, but I won't. You need me right now and here I am. I'll listen to you."

"Thank you, Kyojuro. I wish you were him." He got stunned by what he had heard. He looked at you and you were sound as sleep already.

"You're not alone, girl. I'll always be here to hold you and will stay till it's over." He softly said as he laid your head gently on his lap and then stroke your hair.

*Time skip brought to you by Sanemi's Ohagi obsession*

After 2 weeks

"I can't believe you actually get back together with the same person that broke your heart." He said obviously mad but maintaining his composure.

"Well, he did told me that he'll change." You said as you fidget with your fingers.

"And what happens if he broke your heart again?" Kyojuro sighed and run his fingers through his perfect golden with red streak locks.

"Please don't be mad at me. I just don't know if somebody will still love me. I took him back because I'm scared to be alone again." You confessed.

Kyojuro looked at you. He couldn't control himself anymore. You got pushed on the wall as he pinned you with his left arm on the side of your face.

"Kyo?"

"You're not alone. I'll always be here to hold you and will stay till it's over. Haven't you notice? When your heart was broken you called me and I listened to you as we talked till morning. You even fell asleep on my lap. The time you were stressed out, feeling like you were about to pull your hair out. Nobody was there for you, they were all missing but I was here listening." He begun.

"Yes and I'm thank--" He cut you off by placing a finger on your lip.

"Hear me out first."

You nodded your head.

"And the time that you were stranded in the rain waiting for him to pick you up but he never came, I was there before you break down and land on the floor because of catching cold. He was a no show! I was the one that made sure you got home. You see, I've been right there for every minute that you need me. This time will be no different. You gotta believe in me even if you can't see me there I'll catch you when you fall. Whatever happens you should know, that's you're not alone. Look over your shoulder and I'll there. You don't have to wonder. I'll always be there for you no matter what comes around the corner." He looked at you with full care and love.

"What do you mean?"

"As long as I am breathing, you won't have to worry no more."

"Kyo, I don't---" Once more you got cut off but this time by his lips. Your eyes went wide upon the sudden contact. You don't know how to response.

He leaned back.

"I have always love you and I still do. So you see, you'll never be alone."

"I...I don't know what to say."

You clutch your chest and your heart was racing wildly. You never thought he felt that way towards you.

"You don't have to say anything. I'm just so sick of hiding my feelings towards you. I just hope this doesn't change anything between us."

"No, it won't because," You wrapped your arms around his neck,"I have always love you as well, I was just scared back then. That's why I dated him. By the way, I was just kidding when I told you I got back together with Sanemi." His eyes sparkled.

"You could've just told me."

"Well, it wouldn't be fun." He laughs and so did you. You gave him a smile and slowly lean in.

He closes the gap and kisses you.

•••

A/N:

My ultimate obsession, drum roll please....

BIG TIME RUSH!

As you can see some of the title and songs are from them. I just love them and yes, I'm a RUSHER!

Comment below if you know them. If you do let's be friends!!!! 😻😻😻