TO BETRAY OR GET BETRAYED PART 2

man, maybe I shouldn't have got mad when ichigo had kissed me. I should go see him and apologize. 30 minutes later~

*knock knock*

"What is it?" Ichigo had open the door then I realize that he just got out of the shower, he have beautiful abs, it's a six pack. I was blushing really hard by how hot Ichigo is. "Where is your shirt?" I asked as I was holding the blood running down my nose, "well anyway, about yesterday, I just wanted to say sorry for getting mad." "No, it was me that kissed you," Ichigo was rubbing his head as he blush. "I didn't hate the kiss though" to tell you the truth, I didn't mind If ichigo kissed me because I love him. Ichigo was shocked for what I said, "Please come inside, I don't want people to see me half nacked." "You should have thought of that before idiot" I said as I walked into Ichigo house. We had went into Ichigo living room and sat down on the couch. Ichigo look uncomfortable, I think he's hiding something. "Is there something you want to tell me?" I was actually worried. "No, I'm fine," He is sweating. Some how I get this bad feeling about him. Silence falls between us. "Well, I think I should go," I tried to stand up but Ichigo had pushed me back down on the sofa. "No, just wait a little longer, he is almost here" Ichigo was surprised by what he said and closed his mouth. "What are you mean by HE IS ALMOST HERE?!" I had got up and head to the door, but it was too late. Byakuya Kuchiki, Rukia Kuchiki, Toshiro, and Yamamoto is here. I look at Ichigo with an sad expression on my face, ichigo had notice me but he looked down. How can this happen? The person I love so dearly had betrayed me right before my eyes. "You have nowhere to run (Yourname ), so just surrender" as usual Toshiro voice is cold that's probably why he is the prince of ice. I sigh, "if you want me so badly then drag me over to the Soul Society." I had took out my sword, my dark aura had keep growing. "If you do this, you just make things harder," Byakuya had draw his sword. "STOP THIS, please come with us child and you won't get hurt," Yamamoto yelled.

I suppose I have no choice then, I had made another portal just like that, "see you in hell suckers." I had tried to jump in the portal but Byakuya had grabed my wrist and pulled me close to his body, and held the sword against my neck. "We are taking our leave with this girl Ichigo and thank you for your help" Byakuya had dragged me out off the world of the living while the others follow behind me.