miya glared at kiyomi and kiyomi glared back, y/n not noticing as he was overly happy.

y/n got up and held his hand out to the smiling female.

"ello, miya!" kiyomi smiled as she walked up to miya with her hand out.

miya slowly took her hand with a forced smile "ello, kiyomi."

"the hell... anyways. can we go to the store now?" y/n said with his hands on his hips as kiyomi stopped squeezing miya's hand.

"of course we can, mate!" the female said and ran out the room, miya following behind her and y/n following behind him.

y/n slipped on his shoes at the door and ruffled langa's hair. "we're going to the store, i gotta get mommy something for mother's day" y/n said and langa hummed while reki sat in his lap.

"gay.." y/n mumbled before running out the door and closing it.

TIME SKIP ASF<3

"so.. what ya gonna get her?" said miya as he sat in the cart of walmart. did they run all the way to walmart? yes, yes they did. why didn't they skateboard instead of running? they have no clue.

"i have no clue" y/n groaned as he pushed the cart with kiyomi on his back.

"bro bro- look over there!" kiyomi said, turning y/n's head so he can look at the others female she was pointing at.

"what am i looking at?" y/n said and miya turned his head too.

"the girl! look at the girl!!" kiyomi semi-shouted, wanting to talk to the pretty female.

"she's so pretty.." miya and y/n said in unison and miya whipped his head away from the female they were looking at.

"you're a copycat!" miya shouted, pointing at y/n.

"oh shut up! if i'm a copy cat, you're straight!" y/n shouted back.

"i'm not straight!"

"and i'm not a copy cat!"

"straggot!"

"i'm- shut up!"

by the end of their bickering the little boy that was beside the female they were eyeing not so long ago was next to them.

"hi" was all the little boy said, staring at koyomi.

"hey?" koyomi said, getting off y/n's back.

"why were you staring at my sister?" he said, frustrated.

"i don't know?" koyomi questioned, hoping the little boy took it.

"well stop staring! my mommy said staring isn't nice!"

"i'm sorry, what's your name?"

"mommy said not to talk to strangers."

koyomi wanted to slap the little boy, didn't he come up to her first.

"nixon! leave them alone." said the female with pretty white hair that was above her shoulders and bright purple eyes.