Chapter 46 - Burning Up Part II

Start from the beginning

With one hand he held her hip and with the other he grabbed her neck to hold her in place as he continued to fuck into her. Y/N felt good, so so good, and the pleasure in his body was reaching dangerous heights. 

"Jesus, Tinkerbell," he groaned. His grunts were turning into moans now-- loud and uncontrolled. He probably looked desperate and unhinged, but he didn't care. The only thing he cared about now was chasing that high. "Fuck. Fuck, you feel so good. Shit, I'm getting close."

Y/N grabbed his back and pulled him tight against her chest, raking her fingers down his back. He was hitting her G spot repeatedly and each touch made her tighten up in pleasure. The sharp sting of her nails on his back somehow made him feel even better. He was going numb with the sound of her crying out his name.

"I'm gonna--Fuck, Bakugou, I'm gonna cum again--" She moaned, the words barely coming out through her panting.

"Again? Selfish girl," he teased, letting go of her neck and switching to her wrists, pulling them above her head again and pinning her down. With the other, he reached down and rubbed tight circles on her clit. His pace was unrelenting, absolutely ruining her and making her unravel underneath him. "You gonna cum for me again, Tinkerbell?"

"Please," she begged. "Please don't stop, I'm so close--"

"C'mon, Y/N, gimme one more," he breathed, and pushed his lips against hers to kiss her.

She came on his cock, and this time Bakugou could feel it for himself. She cried out into his mouth as he continued to fuck her, her walls fluttering and tightening around him. He groaned at the sensation. He was now completely unable to hold back. 

His jaw dropped open and his eyes squeezed shut as he moaned, and he felt that cord inside him snap. He was cumming too now, pushing inside of her as deep as he could as his release rolled over him. He panted with his head on her shoulder, experiencing the craziest orgasm of his life. He could feel himself pumping into her as he tried to catch his breath, his vision blurring. Thank god she had an IUD, because this felt incredible.

When they both came down from their highs, Bakugou pulled out and collapsed on his back next to her. They were trying desperately to catch their breaths. He ran his hands through his hair and let his eyes flutter shut as he panted. "Fuck," he breathed.

Y/N started laughing. Bakugou turned to her, utterly perplexed. "The fuck is so funny?"

"I just had sex with Katsuki Bakugou," she snickered. "And I made him cum."

Bakugou scoffed at her. "Shut the hell up. I did all the work."

"Only because you didn't let me touch you! Wanna explain to me what that was about?" She demanded.

He didn't say anything. He didn't know how to say it, mostly because he still wasn't sure what he felt. The thought of someone having that much power over his body without him being able to control it stressed him out. 

"It's a power thing, isn't it?"

He looked over at her, surprised at how quickly she'd picked up on it.

"It's cool. Everyone's got their fears," she shrugged. She was trying to piss him off, and he fell for it.

Bakugou sat up and glared at her. "It's not a fear."

"Mhm. Sure."

"It's not a fear!"

Y/N eyed him with suspicion before sitting up and climbing on top of him, making him move back against the wall. "Alright, then this shouldn't be a problem then," she said, picking up his hands and pulling them above his head. She leaned forward and started kissing his neck.

"Fuck, wait, you can't--" He pushed her off, his breath catching in his throat.

She laughed. "Not a fear, huh?"

He sighed in frustration. "Fine. I just... like being in control. Is that so fucking bad?"

"Hmm... well it might be, because I like being in control too," Y/N said.

Bakugou felt chills run up his spine.

-----------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovelies! There are a few things I'd like to let you guys know about:

1. This story is not over. There are going to be many  more sexually explicit chapters, so if that's your thing, I urge you to stick around.

2. When this story is complete, I plan to write a new story about a different MHA character. There is an announcement on my profile with the different options, and the next story will be the one with the most votes. PLEASE GO VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT and make sure to follow me so you'll know when the new story starts! 

Yes, the new story will be a slow burn smut as well. I can't resist ;)

3. I'd like to thank you guys for being so wonderful about The Tinker. I've put a lot of work into it, and seeing how much you guys love it makes me want to keep writing.

Lots of love,

Polly <3