Chapter 46 - Burning Up Part II

Start from the beginning

"I've got an IUD, just cum inside," she snapped. She was getting frustrated now. "Hurry up."

His tip was pressed against her entrance, unmoving; he was playing with her as he rubbed himself across her wetness. 

"Bakugou, I swear to God."

"Impatient, too? Fucking terrible," he teased. "Maybe you don't deserve it."

Y/N's eyes deepened into a glare. She'd had enough.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him inside of her. Bakugou's resolve vanished and his smile dropped. It was too much; too good too quickly. He keeled over, groaning at the feeling. He wasn't prepared for that much pleasure. Bakugou could feel her clenching around him and his eyes rolled to the back of his head before he could get it together.

He felt too vulnerable and it made him angry. Bakugou grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head to restrain her.

"Don't," he threatened, his voice low and dominating.

Y/N didn't listen, as usual, and only pushed him in deeper, sighing with satisfaction. He was stretching her out perfectly and he had already hit that spot inside her that made her body tense. It was addicting and she shivered, desperate for more.

"You're gonna fucking regret that, Tinkerbell," he snarled. His threat felt empty though, because he was still trying to recover from how good she felt. If he didn't get it together, he wasn't going to last-- and he desperately wanted this to last. 

Bakugou took a moment to catch his breath, ignoring the proud look on Y/N's face. Once he felt like he could handle it, he pulled out slightly before pushing in again... hard. 

Y/N cried out at the feeling before she could stop herself.

"Is that too much? Too fucking bad. Shouldn't have pissed me off," he spat, that devious smile returning as he started to move. He started slow, trying to adjust to the feeling of being inside her. She was too tight, too warm, too wet, and far too good. He grunted as he increased his pace.

Y/N didn't seem to care that he had won. She was blissed out, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in pleasure. Seeing her like that made it harder to keep it together.

Her body moved with his as he thrusted in and out. The friction was delicious and made his entire body feel like it was on fire. He'd never experienced something this good before-- not with himself, not with the previous girl, not with anything. This was incredible. Nothing was ever going to compare and he knew it.

Bakugou couldn't help it-- small grunts started falling out of his mouth. He was too focused on that addicting sensation to care. His resolve was fading the more he pushed into her. The faster he fucked her, the louder she got; and the louder she got, the better he felt. Making her moan immediately became his new favorite thing. He didn't care if their classmates heard them-- he just needed more of her.

"Fuck, Kat," Y/N groaned. "Holy shit. Holy shit." 

He grinned, proud of the mess he was reducing her to. He wanted to ruin her with his dick, dominate her, prove to her that no one else was going to make her feel this good; but the longer he kept going, the harder it was to focus on her. 

Bakugou couldn't stop it now. His body had kicked into autopilot, a primal need for her settling in as he thrusted in and out, in and out. It was impossible to hold back, and he didn't want to hold back. He was chasing a pleasure unlike anything he'd ever felt.