010- Waking up

Y/N POV:
I woke up hesitantly. I was so comfortable and I didn't want to move. Stirring, I started to grow aware of my surroundings. I wasn't in my "room" and it didn't fell like the orphanages that past week or so had not been a dream- thank goodness for that.
I was in the living room... I think?
Yea, yea I was in the living room because we were watching a movies. Yea, yea alright I remember now, I fell asleep at one point and now we are here. I was all wrapped up in a blanket and I was leaning on something- later then revealed to be someone. I looked up and what I was leaning on and I was met with the face of a sleeping, peaceful Wilbur.
Oh shit.
This is a bit awkward of me innit.
Is he going to hate me?
Will he be mad?
Oh god. Oh no. Oh no.
I'm  screwed.What if I just, like
Leave.
Right ok let's try that.

I was slow in my actions, careful not to wake the older brunette. I had slipped away successfully and praised myself for my amazing display of stealth. I headed back to my room and decided it was time for me to draw, I had a certain masterpiece all planned out in my head, now I just needed to draw it on paper.

It was half an hour later and the page had a pretty ok looking sketch developing on it. It would look better with some other things in the background. Picking up my pencil I was about to continue the drawing when I couldn't. I just couldn't. I threw my pencil across the room and at the opposing wall.

"Art block say no"

I stated coldly at the white wall as if it was it's fault for my lack of creativity and will to do anything artistically productive.

Sighing in defeat, I reached for my phone and decided to listen to some music, "standard preteen angst songs" as some of the caretakers stated back at the hell hole.
I never once feel sad about leaving that place, not that anyone would but if don't have anyone there to feel bad about forgetting.
I was never that popular amongst the others for some strange reason. People often tend to not like me, no matter where I go or how long I've known them for which is another surprising thing about the family. Things haven't gone face down.

Yet.

The time on my phone stated it was now 8:36, perhaps the others will start to rise soon. I stayed in my current state, pondering about what I'll do to cure my art block when somethings didn't add up in my head. Where was Phil?
He has nothing to do with my drawing yet I haven't seen him since yesterday. Maybe he went to sleep in his room since we all fell asleep on the couch.

As if his name was called out loud, three even knocks could be heard from my door, followed by the voice of the man.

"Hey Y/N, can I come in?"

"Yup. Come on in."

The door swished opened and into my room came the tall dirty blonde. He was like me, already dressed for the day.

"Hello. How did you sleep?"

"Fine thanks, you"

"Mine was good. Anyhoo, so how did you enjoy the movie yesterday? You didn't get to finish them but that's perfectly fine."
He finished with a warm smile, the kind a parent would make after their child made their first friend or something. It felt both comforting and sickening.

"Yea, um sorry 'bout that. I was uh- I was really tired and I just kind of uh fell asleep"
I hoped that didn't sound too bad or suspicious. Not that I had done anything I just had a tendency of sounding like I've just come back from a crime scene.

He reassured me that it was fine and the brunette didn't mind, apparently he was really happy and proud but I'm slightly skeptical about that, like honestly who would be happy about me falling asleep on them? Supposedly Wilbur but I wasn't fully convinced.

Me and Phil chatted for a bit, exchanging stories and whatnots. We ended our little conversation as he decided it would be time to make breakfast. He left and I glanced at the time:

"Jesus Christ I've been talking to him for 45 minutes. Damn get yourself together and get a grip mate."

(A/N
This chapter is like rubbish and I may rewrite it but I currently have no motivation whatsoever so I may take a break from writing for perhaps two weeks or so. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you enjoyed  the chapter! I don't think there are any trigger warnings but if there are please let me know)