she's gonna jump now and be free (16)

the song for this chap is my r by lollia

TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

'What the hell did I just say?' she thought. 'To be honest, I'm a little pissed'

The girl in front of her wiped her face. "You probably heard it all before."  She told Janie what had happened.

She had known this boy since kindergarten, but when high school hit, he suddenly wanted nothing to do with her and now shes fresh bait for bullies.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE!" Janie yelled. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET HER BEFORE ME!" The girl looked at her. Her expression softened.

"Are you upset because you didn't get what you wanted? Your lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" The girl smiled at Janie.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening." With that she disappeared. Leaving Janie shocked.

The next day, she was in the same spot on the roof. But there was somebody else there. A boy with a red hoodie and glasses.

She told him to stop and he did, like the girl before.

"You've probably heard it all before"

His friend had abandoned him at a party leaving him with no one. He just doesn't fit in.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE!" She told him the same thing she told the girl before.

"Because even though you don't have them anymore your family is always waiting for you at home for dinner ya know?" She put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm hungry" he said as he shed a tear. Then, he disappeared.

It went on like this for a few days.

Janie stopping a random person from doing the same thing as her. This time, it was somebody just like her. Same pains.

"I just wanted somebody to actually care about me. For real. That's why I came up here instead" The girl in the yellow cardigan said.

"HEY! DON'T DO IT PLEASE!"'

'OH WHAT TO DO? I CAN'T STOP THIS GIRL OH THIS IS NEW, FOR ONCE I THINK I'VE BITTEN OF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW'

But even so,

"Please just, go away! Your pitiful expression, I-IT'S JUST TO MUCH FOR ME!" she started to cry.

The girl smiled at her.

"I guess today is just not my day" she looked away and then she disappeared.

The next day, no one was there before Janie.

She took of her coat.

And her shoes.

And jumped.

Screaming

black.....