The Beginning

-Third-person pov-

As the night proceeded Dabi has already had 5 drinks as you had 2. You're both laughing and having fun and enjoying your time, he pulled your hand getting you on his lap. Dabi was half sober as you were on top of him facing him as your titties bounced a little he held your waist. With his free hand, he holds your chin, as he gets closer to your ear and whispers. "How about we finish this at my place bunny~" 

-Y/N's pov-

"How about we take this to my place Bunny~" he whispered in my ear. I could feel my face get brighter, his hot breath feathered my face. It felt nice, the night was almost over anyway so it wouldn't have an effect on my work. I slightly smirk as I wrapped my arms around his neck, I could feel the ashy burn on my skin but didn't mind it as I whisper back, "Why should we, we just met~" I said, teasing him. He slightly growled as his grip tightened around my waist, "Alright then, how about you give me a little dance upstairs. We'll take it from there my sweet cute y/n" he said. I looked at him and winked, I'm gonna make more cash as might get myself a flaming hot man. I smirked as whispered back "sound great, Master~"

-Dabi's pov- 

Master huh? Kinda like that, I slightly pick her up and set her on the couch we were sitting at. "I'll be back," I said as I left about to go smoke a cigarette and get myself a ticket to go to one of the rooms. At the front desk I bought my ticket, I stood outside a bit smoking my cigarette. After I finished, I walked back inside to see Bunny laughing holding another drink talking to another guy. I got a bit upset about that scenery but then I pulled her hand, "Your mine for the night Bunny~" I smirked as I showed her my ticket. She took the ticket and smirked, "I'm all yours for the night, Master~". I pulled her by the waist as we walked upstairs, I had my arm around her the whole time as we were walking to the top floor. 

-Third-person pov- 

As they were both walking upstairs they finally reached the top floor. Dabi opened the door as Y/N walked in. He held her chin giving her a little smirk as he sat down on the couch his hands spread beside him on the couch. Y/N walked over to him and smirked. 

____________________________________________________________________________

~432 words~ 

Hey, sorry to end it like this! But I promise next chapter there will be smut you all will enjoy! 

Have a great day you horny fuckers,

~your Master