- 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

so he's always been a bit of an angry looking guy then? interesting.

y/n notices that her boyfriend is pretty loaded. their house is use, that for starters. they also have a really nice and decorated home, showing various pieces of art. the furniture is really nice looking too, a bit modern but also classy.

"oi, old hags," y/n hears katsuki say, looking up when they walk inside the living room.

her eyes widen a little, but she acts quickly and puts on a smile on her face. act happy, y/n! you're meeting your parents in law! or whatever you call it.

"oh! katsuki, she's gorgeous!"

katsuki's mom walks towards the girl, smiling at her and sticking out her hand for y/n to shake. "welcome, sweetie! my name's mitsuki bakugo."

y/n smiles and shakes mitsuki's hand, nodding a bit. "hi! i'm y/n l/n. i'm kinda dating your son."

mitsuki laughs a little, turning to her husband and pointing at the girl. "oh, i like her!"

katsuki rolls his eyes at his mom and shoves her away a little, then pulling y/n towards his father. "this is my dad. introduce yourself, you old hag!"

y/n's eyes widen. she chuckles a little and sticks out her hand to katsuki's father, "hi! y/n l/n, nice to meet you mr. bakugo!"

his father smiles, shaking the girl's hand. "masaru bakugo, katsuki's dad and mitsuki's husband! welcome."

mitsuki places a tray with tea and cookies on the coffee table, pointing at the couch. "sit down, l/n! do you want some tea?"

the girl smiles and nods, taking a seat and pulling katsuki with her. "oh, yeah! thank you so much! i love tea," she says with a wide smile, "can i get some milk and sugar with that?"

masaru frowns a little, sitting down on one of the chairs opposite from the couch. "tea with milk and sugar?"

y/n starts to blush, her (e/c) eyes slowly looking at katsuki. he nods a little at her, sending her a small smile, assuring her it's fine.

he doesn't get why his girlfriend was so nervous to meeting his parents. they are just his parents. of course they're going to love her. he loves her, so why wouldn't his parents do the same?

"uh, well," the (h/c)-haired female starts, thanking mitsuki in the meantime as she places down the milk carton and some sugar. "i'm from england! in england we drink our tea with milk and sugar. it's really good, actually! personally i don't mind which tea i drink it with, if it's green tea or another flavour, but my mother likes black tea the best! my dad's favorite is earl grey."

the girl starts to blush at her rambling, widening her eyes right after that. "sorry, that wasn't even necessary information. eh, yeah... i like all the tea so this green tea is fine! thank you."

katsuki chuckles a little at his girlfriend, watching her talk to his parents. she's so cute.

he keeps wondering how out of all people, he is the lucky one to date this beautiful girl. she's amazing. she's caring, loving, beautiful and just overall so cute and stunning. y/n makes katsuki his heart beat faster with almost everything she does. it's truly a miracle.

it also makes him insecure sometimes. in his mind, he doesn't deserve her. she's so much better than he is and she can get so much more than the angry and annoying katsuki bakugo. but yet, after all these months, she's still with him and she still loves him so much.

she always will.

"tell us something about yourself, l/n!" mitsuki says, taking her cup of tea in her hand and smiling at the girl. "i'm wondering who stole the heart of my son. i never knew he was capable of loving someone at this time of his life."

katsuki rolls his eyes, crossing his arms at his mother, "shut up you old hag!" he leans back in the couch and looks at his girlfriend. "c'mon, it's your time to tell them how amazing you are," he mumbles.

oh, how those words made butterflies interrupt in y/n's stomach.

a while later, the two lovebirds are walking back to their dorms. they just finished their dinner at the bakugo household and are full with loads of great food. they even got a dessert, almost making the two explode.

"i told you they'd like you."

y/n turns her head towards katsuki, then smiling. "yeah, you were right. i like your parents! you look like your mother."

his eyes widen, "i don't look like her!" he shouts, narrowing his eyes and blasting some explosions out of his hands. "do you want to die or something?! never say stuff like that! she's a stupid hag–"

"shh," y/n says with a chuckle, taking his left hand in her right one. "just shut up and walk home with me, you bastard."

katsuki rolls his eyes. he's trying to get his hand out of y/n's grip, but when he notices that she's holding onto it so tight, he stops doing that.

"why are you holding my hand?"

"because i don't want to let go of you tonight," the female whispers, moving her head to her right and smiling a little. "today was just so peaceful. i just want to enjoy our day together without the problems we usually have. we continue our training with class 1-b tomorrow and i just... i just want to enjoy our peace."

the male nods to her words, now wrapping his hand around hers too. "alright, we can do that."

he watches the night sky in front of him as they walk back to their dorms. once they spot the familiar building of their school, y/n sighs.

"can i stay at yours tonight? i don't feel like sleeping in my own room. plus, your body is way better as a pillow than my own."

katsuki rolls his eyes, then squeezing his girlfriend's hand softly. "of course you can. you're always welcome to stay the night at mine, y/n."

they stop in front of the entrance of their dormitory, both eyeing the big front doors. katsuki sighs, then turning his body towards y/n's.

"i never say this kind of stuff so don't laugh, but i'm happy that you met my parents today. you mean the world to me. i love you, y/n l/n, even though you annoy me so fucking much sometimes."

the female chuckles, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck. "ah, kats..." she mumbles, moving her head closer to his. "you're so annoying, but i love you so fucking much, angry pomeranian."

she quickly places a short kiss onto his lips, then running inside their dormitory, towards katsuki's room.

katsuki growls, narrowing his eyes and letting explosions errupt on his hands again. "oh, you're dead, l/n," he shouts, then running after her up the stairs.

"i hate you so fucking much!"

the girl laughs, opening the door to katsuki's room and standing in the middle of it as she shouts. "i love you too, sunshine!"

katsuki stands still in the entrance of his doorway, his explosions ready to shoot off. he smirks at her, pointing his palm towards her.

"oh fuck off, you dumb bitch."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃