sneak peek.

❛  𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃!

❛  𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃!

"Bitch! I need this shit before I have to go to work." DIAMOND angrily spoke to the female beside her. "Just because you think this shit ain't a legit job doesn't mean you can try and fuck my money up."

The female had grown an attitude over the past few hours, being dragged to a party she didn't want to attend. It was rare for her to attend any parties at that, she absolutely hated being in the mix. Everyday she found new ways to make herself unapproachable so nobody would even think about looking in her direction. People often referred to her as a ' mean girl ' but she didn't personally see it. She more so thought of it was protecting herself from people that could get into her bubble and harm her mental state.

Pulling into the nearby CVS, XIAMARIA found a parking spot. "Would you stop complaining? We're here. You only here for fucking baby wipes and you could easily just use a wet rag." Putting the car in park, she started to unbuckle her seatbelt scooping out the scene. "Oh great, there go Ant and his crew."

"Who? I don't even know who the fuck that is. Why should I be worried about whoever that is and his dusty little ass crew?" Reaching her hand out for the door handle she pulled it, stepping out and adjusting her dress as she stood up.

"And I think to myself, why do I even tell you anything? You clearly don't know anybody with that nasty ass attitude of yours."

"Can you please and I mean please, shut the fuck up?"

Slamming the door behind her the patience she had was thinning out slowly. As she made her way towards the entrance she couldn't help but notice the group of males eyeing her down. It angered her even more instead of making her uncomfortable. Checking back to glance at her friend, she shortly realized the other female had stayed in the car. Slowly starting to feel her insides get hot she was greeted by the one male who stood directly in front of the door.

"Why you lookin' all mean like that fo? Smile 'ma." He spoke in his thick southern accent. A smile graced his face and showed his golds.

"Ain't shit to smile bout now do you mind moving the fuck out my way?"

Licking over his lips he let out a small chuckle. "Shit, it's like that? I'ma let you slide right now sweetheart. But, when you come up out this place I need you to understand who you speakin' too." Stepping to the side he held open the door, waiting for her to pass through.

"Nigga, fuck you." Throwing up her middle finger she gracefully walked into the drugstore.

The male almost retaliated with saying something disrespectful but thought twice about his actions. He knew their second interaction wouldn't be pretty the moment she came out of the store. Scoffing he went back to his boys and continued counting his money while eyeing the female through the window. Diamond found the aisle she specifically wanted and picked up a bottle of wine. STELLA ROSA was her favorite brand and her favorite go to before working.

No part of her could do her ' job ' without feeling relaxed or intoxicated someway. The wine made her feel sexier and let her mind take her too different places. Grabbing her one bottle she walked over to the register and started to pay. For some reason she could feel the male staring at her. She didn't feel like dealing with the bullshit tonight but knew she would have to.

After she was done, she grabbed the black bag and started to walk out. As expected, Anthony closely followed her to the car. Obviously annoyed she turned around. "You got a problem? Walking around here like a lost ass fish."

"The problem is that shit you tried to pull back there."

"If you would've got the fuck out my way we wouldn't have had no problems. You just pissy because, I'm not scared of your ass like all these other people are."

"Shit, excuse me then. I wasn't never asking you to be scared though, 'ma. I was tryna see what you was on."

"I'm on you minding your business and staying the fuck out of my face. Think you could do that? Aight. Nice we had this little talk."

He chuckled, opening the passenger side door for the woman. "I don't think that'll work. But, I'ma see you around shorty. You know I run these streets and if you don't know.. you know now."

mmCHTTT. i told y'all i'd post this to hold y'all over. tell me if u like. <333
this is just to get a feel for the characters and how they act.