They reached their destination, there was an absolute silence but a comfortable one..
As they entered their designated room they saw a very distressed jimin and calm jongsuk..
"Huh? We had a meeting with oneesan and jimin hyung?"
Jungkook asked in confusion tilting his head to the side..
Taehyung just hummed already annoyed by a certain someone's presence...
"Hey hyung"
"Hello taehyung-san"
"What is he doing here?"said taehyung pointing at jimin is upper lips twitching in disgust..
Jongsuk sighed at the ravenette and just motioned him to sit down.. smiling a little at jungkook making him broke out in his bunny smile with nose scrunched and eyes twitched...

They settled down...and jongsuk started speaking..
"The market isn't in its best position right now.. remember when I told you Pier 33 or jimin's company is at the top ... it was a mere mistake...
Because jimin's new product was a collaboration with sonmins's company at the market which he featured in and his name was given well naturally.. because jimin's company is at 3rd and hers following him but this new company went on the top in a week after its launch of the new product.."
" In a week?" Asked taehyung in disbelief...
"Yes! And on top of that it's a new company can you beleive it!" Jimin said.
"What is sonmin telling about it?"
"I called her she is recently in California... setting some stuff"informed jimin
"What did she say about it? I mean any news what caused it to happened? The sudden change of tides in the Market."asked taehyung
" Sonmin investigated about the company she found out spark actually used to be one of the top 3 companies at that time but due to some cheats on the company it went bankrupt" said jimin
"Sonmin said the collaboration of the top 3 company would be quite a great shock for the people" said jongsuk leaving a dumbfounded taehyung behind..
"What? Don't look at me like that...it's a good idea... I mean except from your internal battles of eye daggers I would say jimin is in his best"
Taehyung just sighed at the information because you just can't be at the top 5 in a mere piece of second
It's was horribly hard for an individual to come up at this stage...
He actually admitted jimin's company is actually one of his favourites...
"The company... umm.. spark right?"
Said jungkook looking at his phone seeking the attention of the other three ....
"They actually happened to hire some of the best modellers...and the modellers have quite a fan base.."
He looked up at them and said..
"We can do something like merging different type of products.."
"What do you mean?" Asked taehyung
"In the haphazard you guys actually didn't gave any attention to the cosmetics did you? It's actually products for the black people and its quite normal that the cards are at their side due to the'black live matter' "
They elders actually listened to the younger attentively because he had a point... He always has one.
"So what about for our new product launch we do something like this...
clothes with a matching cosmetic and accessories?"
The younger one waited in anticipation..
The elders looked at eachother
And taehyung asked...
"What's your strategy?"
The younger smiled widely before getting something from his bag...
"We'll leave the cosmetics in jimin hyung's hands if its okay?"
Jimin nodded at that...
"So here are some of my sketches"

The two took the paper and looked at it with an impressed look..