"Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of you body covers me
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?

Dream if you can a courtyard
An ocean of violets in blood
Animals strike curious poses
They feel the heat
They heat between me and you

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in the world that's so cold?
Maybe I'm just 2 demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold

Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When Doves Cry."

On the last line, Nelson throws his hat to the girls.

Everyone who heard Nelson singing began to cheer and admire. He was really great. But Josuke and his friends didn't like it.

"He's not bad." Koichi says, also paying.

"You're not bad, but you're still too silly to sing Prince's songs." Josuke grunted in displeasure.

"I see you're still not convinced. Well, okay. I don't want to make scandals. Everyone is given to love in their own way. If you don't like my singing, then you shouldn't. Anyway, your four is a bunch of fools who cannot appreciate art and talent."

Josuke grows angry.

"Hear you! Do you think I can't appreciate the art of songs?! I know better than you and don't tell me here!"

Nelson looks at Josuke with displeasure.

"I can't agree with you. You look like a typical school bully. And of course you dress stylishly. True, you look like a pathetic copy that will please the Prince and the hairstyle is incongruous. Just a piece of a tire."

" OH NO!" Y/N, Okuyasu and Koichi grab Josuke, preventing him from moving.

"Josuke, please don't start! He's not on purpose!" He pleads with Koichi, but Josuke is already full of aggression and is ready to harm Nelson for insulting his hair.

"Bastard! I'll strangle you! How dare you insult my hair?!" Josuke, in a fit of anger, tries to push his friends away from him.

"And why are you so mad?" Nelson asked.

"Listen, you idiot! If you hit Josuke for a living, then we just won't give up!" Okuyasu yells at the guy.

"Hmm. Hard to believe. There is no one who could be better than me in terms of performing Prince's songs."

Josuke finally stops freaking out and just calms down.

"Then let's start a fight. Or rather a musical battle. Let's see which of us performs the Prince's songs better. Agree?"

"Would you like a musical battle? Okay. You can't beat me to Shosuke anyway." Nelson grins.

"And what will happen if one of you wins?" This is a random girl speaking.

"Oh, right. Great idea. If I win, then you Shosuke will be kicked out of school."

"Stop calling me Shosuke. I'm Josuke. Okay, I agree to that condition. But if I win, you'll fly back to California and never come back here."

"Okay." Nelson agrees.

"And I got a great idea for the holiday. We'll put on a musical performance for everyone. We'll sing various songs, dressed in makeshift costumes and maybe even dance. And the battle between Nelson and Josuke will be like a special part of the party. How do you guys idea?" The headman of the class shouts.

Everyone shouted "yes" in unison. This battle will determine the fate of these two guys.

"Don't worry Josuke. We'll help you." Y/N places a hand on the guy's shoulder.