Drunk || Five Hargreeves ||

(You and Five are friends in this)

Five makes his way to his bathroom. He turns the shower on and then starts to undress. Five then hops into the bathtub.

He sighs. "This...is what I needed...no one home, just me..and pure silenc-"

Five hears someone slam the front door closed.

"Oh come on! seriously!?" Five groans.

Meanwhile, downstairs.

"FiveyYy! IM HoMEEeeee!" You shout, "I swear! Everyone at that Party got drunK! Except FoR Me oF CourSe!" You giggle as you trip over your own feet, landing onto the couch. "mE...I'm A Goood girl..nO Drinks for mE BecausE I'm Underage!"

Five walks downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his bare chest and abs, mumbling curse words.

"Y/n?! what the fuck are you doing here?" Five sees you and asks.

You look up at Five and eye him down.

"God Damn Five...I JusT got here..." You smirk.

"Ok, No. What are you doing here?" He asks again.

"that Party got Sooo Boring! so I Came to See You!" You giggle again and play with a strand of your hair. "And Maybe I Caught You at A Good Time" You eye him down again,

"Y/n...Are you drunk?!" Five furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms.

"What?! NooO Five! I Told You That I was the Only one That Didn't drinK!" You reply.

"Don't lie to me Y/n" Five raises one of his eyebrows.

You look down and play with your fingers. "oK...Maybe I had a Little drink...I'm Sorry Fivey...PLease don't be Mad..." You pout.

Five sighs in annoyance and rubs his eyes with his fingers. "You're not drinking age Y/n, and you know that! Who even gave you the drinks?! Did you have a fake ID?! Bro you don't even look like your old enough!"

"Listen! One question At a time!" You throw your hands in the air.

"Oh my god...Okay! Who gave you the drinks?!" Five asks again.

"it wAs, oH...Was it vanYa?..no...OH RiGht! iT waS Klaus! hs said one drinK would be fiNe" You smile happily.

Five groans. "Of course it was Klaus! Where was everyone else when this was happening?!"

"iM PreTty suRe Allison and Luther weRe banGing" You shrug. "iM Kinda thirstY...got any VodKa?" You ask and start getting up from the couch.

"What?! No!" Five walks over to you, pushing you back onto the couch. "You're not getting anymore drinks tonight!"

"CoMe oN! JuSt OnE moRe!" You push Five out of the way and start walking again.

"Y/n! Stop being so stubborn and listen to me!" Five picks you up and throws you onto the couch once again.

"nO No nO No NO!" You start kicking your legs accidentally pulling Fives towel down.