Coffee || Five Hargreeves ||

"Shit shit shit..!" You quickly run into Griddys.
"I'm so sorry I'm late Agnes!.. I was..doing homework  and lost track of time!"

That was a lie.

"Oh, enough of that, and get your uniform on!" Agnes replies. Probably not even believing the excuse.

"Yes ma'am.." You run into the back room and go to your locker taking your uniform out and getting dressed.

Once you finish changing, you head back to the front of the shop.

"Alright Y/n, take the orders of that man over there and then take the order of that...kid?" Agnes orders.

"Uhh..okay" You walk over to the table the elderly man is sitting at. "Hi what can I get ya?" You ask politely and smile.

"Can I get a raspberry jelly" The man replies.

"Yes sir!" You write that down in your notepad. "Anything else?"

"That'll be it, thank you"

"Alrighty! I'll have that out for you in just a second!"
You smile one last time and walk over to the donuts.

You get the raspberry donut and hand it to the man. Then you make your way to the strange kid sitting by himself.

"Hi, what can I get ya?" You ask getting your notepad ready.

"Who are you?" The kid asks.

"Uh...I'm..a waiter?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"I usually get the old lady to order my stuff" he replies.

You look behind you and see Agnes talking to a guy in a suit. You turn back to the kid.

"Well Agnes is busy right now, so I'll be taking your order," You say.

He rolls his eyes.
"Alright well I'll have my usual"

"Ok, could you maybe tell me what that is? I have never taken your order, so therefore I don't know what your usual is" You reply.

"Well you should know, don't you serve it or some shit?" He scolds at you.

"Okay listen here, I don't know who you are and I genially don't care. Just because you haven't seen me around here before, doesn't mean you can treat me like some asshole okay?"

"So, I'll ask this one more time. What. Can. I. Get. You." You glare at him.

The kid looks you up and down and smirks.
"Damn, she's feisty!"

"Glass of milk it is!" You write it down on your notepad. As you're about to walk away, he stops you.

"What's your name?" He asks.

You turn to look at him.
"After the shit you just pulled, I don't think I'm gonna give it to you!"

"My names Five"
He ignores your comment.

You roll your eyes.
"Y/n"

"Pretty name.." Five smirks once again.