Revealing the truth

⚠️Disclaimer this mentions drugs and rape so if you arent comfortable with thay skip this chapter⚠️

Vinnie's POV

Yesterday's lunch went really well. Y/n andI actually got along by the end of it. I asked her if he could hang out tomorrow to just talk it over more now that she doesn't wanna rip my head off when she sees me.

Y/n's POV

So today I'm going over tp Hype to hang out with Vinnie. Him and I are just gonna talk about our relationship more and what exactly happened. All he has told me in the past was that he doesnt know or doesnt remember how it happened. Today is the day him and I finally discuss the truth on why he did what he did. Some people may call me an idiot for giving him a second chance but oh well. Vinnie was a huge part of my life 10 months ago and I think I deserve the truth and I think he genuinely is sorry so he gets a second chance.

I woke up this morning got dressed and headed out the door. I texted Avani and Addi that I was heading to Hype. I drove to Starbucks getting both me and Vinnie and iced coffee.

I got to Hype and knocked on the door.
Alex opened it and let me in.

Alex-"Hey Y/n I didn't know you were coming. Nick isn't home right now"

Y/n-"Oh well I'm actually here for Vinnie" I say to him

Alex-"Ohhh okay well I think he is-"

Vinnie-"Here. I'm right here come on Y/n"

I smile at Alex and go towards Vinnie. We went upstairs and to his room. When we got there he closed the door behind me.

Y/n-"Uh I got you an iced coffee" I hand it to him

Vinnie-"Thanks" he smiles at me and I smile back

Vinnie-"So I know you want me to tell you about that night" he looks at me and I nod

Y/n-"I would love it if you did" I give him a soft smile

Vinnie sighs then sits on his bed. I go over to his desk and sit on his gaming chair.

Vinnie-"Okay well that night I was gonna go get you and everything. I was gonna text you before I left. I went downstairs ready to get you but Some of the boys were drinking already and asked me to just take a drink. I said sure since I knew I wasn't gonna drink much when you got there. I had a shot with Bryce then I went to talk to Jaden for a little and Amara brought Jaden and I a drink. I don't remember much after that. I remember getting a head ache and then the next think I knew was I was getting yelled at by Bryce,Blake,and Anthony.  I didn't even know what was going on... I'm sorry. I thought I only had those two drinks" he is eyes started to get watery.

I stayed silent for a second thinking. How can Vinnie be shit faced after 2 drinks. I know his alcohol tolerance is higher than that even though he doesn't drink.

Vinnie-"Please say something" he says scanning me entire face

Y/n-"What Kind of drink did Amara make you and Jaden?" I ask