Cbapter 8

Mature content

I threaded my fingers in to his long, soft, brown hair. My lips moulded with his as we kissed each other like we were starving animals.

For my first kiss this was off the charts. Marcus pulled back to let me breath and started attacking my neck with kisses.

"Marcus" I moaned and it made him kiss my neck harder. "Oh god"

"Allison we have to stop" he mumbled against my neck.

"Why?"

"Love, I can feel my control slipping. If we continue i may hurt you" he said as he started to pull away.

"Please, please, can we kiss for bit longer?"

He stared at me for a moment before nodding and connecting out lips again.

I moaned in to his mouth as he pushed me back on to the couch and climbed on top of me. We continue to make out for a few more minutes. The heat that i was feeling before was back and it was like I had no control over my body.

My hands slipped out of his hair and down the sides of his body til I reached the start of his pants. He made no attempt to stop me. I pulled the shirt out of his pants and my hands slipped under his shirt. I felt the coldness of his body beneath my fingers and it drew me in.

My hands trailed up his stomach as I felt his muscles. He moaned in to my mouth at my touch and it made me smile. I was about to pull his shirt up to take it off but we were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Fuck sake" Marcus said as he moved off me to grab his phone out of his pocket. That was the first time I had heard him swear and it was hot at hell. "What Aro?" He asked with a pissed off tone.

"Sorry to interrupt you making our mate feel like she wants to rip your clothes off but I have called the Cullen's to inform them that their time has been shortened"

What Aro said snapped me out of the state I was in and I grabbed the phone off Marcus.

"Aro?"

"Hello, my goddess. Enjoying yourself i take it?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"What do you mean?"

"You are mated to all of us, love. We feel what you feel and vise verser"

"What? You mean. . . Both you and Cauis just felt all of that?" I asked as I started to get embarrassed.

"Indeed we did and we are far from disappointed, well aside from the fact that we could not be there"

"That-i- nevermind, what do you mean that you shortened their time?" I changed the subject.

"Excatly that, my dear. She disrespected the Queen, no one gets away with that"

"I'm hardly a Queen and she was just angry. I'm sure we can just work something else out" I had no doubt in my mind that Edward had probably already told Bella what had happened and now she has another reason to hate me.

"Love. . . You really need to start understanding that our soul mission is to ensure that you are happy, healthy and loved. You can say that your sister doesn't mean it but your feelings, that we feel to, tells us something different. You say that it doesn't bother you, then why do we feel hurt from you when she speaks to you? I'm not trying to be mean, my dear, but she hurts you more than you like to admit and we are not going to stand for anything that makes you feel that way, not even us"

I sat their speechless, not just because of how firmly he spoke but because of the honesty I was feeling from all three of them. They knew how much she hurt me. They knew I was lying.

"I'm sorry" was the only thing that i could say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, love. The Cullen's time had been shortened and that is that"

I bite my lip, thinking. I didn't want to Cullen's to suffer because of me. Yes, they weren't nice to me but the problem between my sister and me, at the end of the day, had nothing to do with them.

"Fine. I will try to see it from you point of view" I gave in.

"Thank you, my love. Can you please pass the phone back to Marcus?"

"Ok. . . Aro?"

"Yes?"

"I miss you"

"As I miss you" I smiled and handed Marcus his phone.

He had gotten off me and was sitting next to me patiently.

"So what are we to do, brother?" He asked as he placed the phone back to his ear. I leaned in to him to hear what Aro was saying.

"Their time is shortened and they will be watched closely. I warned Carlisle that the only reason they were getting chances was because he is a friend to us and because Allison doesn't want her sister to suffer if Edward died"

"Let us hope they listen this time. We will call you when we are coming back"

"Very well, make sure she stays safe" was the last thing to be said as Marcus ended the phone call.

He turned to me and smiled.

"What did you want to do, my love?"

"My dad had today off. I was hoping to go and see him to say goodbye"

"Very well, how about you go freshen up and then we take our leave" he said. I nodded and kissed him one more time before heading to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I was shocked to see my hair in a tangled mess, my lips swollen and two large purple circles on my neck, the size of a mouth. . . Marcus's mouth.

I shook my head and took off my clothes to take a shower.

I just couldn't get rid of the goofy smile that was on my face.