" Actually, I need to talk to Mary for a minute—Oh, snap out of it Ronald—I'll see you guys in the Common Room. "
Y/n said and Hermione nudged Ron as he stared at the girl across the Hall.

" Are you sure about that? " Harry mumbled, pointing at Draco, who was leaning on the wall beside the girl, smirking and obviously flirting.

" Yes, I have more important things than to wait for him to be done with the flirting. I'll see you guys later! " She waved and made her way towards the two.

She cleared her throat, awkwardly. 
" What?! " Draco snapped, than smirked realising who it is. Y/n ignored him.

" Mary, could I talk to you for a
second? " Mariette flushed, " Yes, of course, N/n."

Y/n nodded and walked a little bit away from Draco, Mariette standing beside.
" Are you still up for the practice in the morning? "

Mariette beamed, " Yes, of course. But Y/n, it's not winter and we don't have a rink. " Y/n smirked, " Oh, come on, Mary. I have everything planned. Just meet me by the Great Hall at five, will you? "

Mariette grinned wide, showing her pearly white teeth, " Yes, alright then. "
Y/n smiled and nodded, " Hermione wanted to tag along if you don't mind? "

" Not at all! It's going to be fun. " Y/n chuckled and motioned her head towards an impatient Draco Malfoy,
" Shouldn't keep boys waiting. "

Y/n teased, winking as she walked past.
" Oh, hush! " Y/n laughed, blowing a kiss before heading towards the Gryffindor Tower. She couldn't wait for the next morning.

-:-:-:-

Next Morning,
At Five.

-:-:-:-

" Hurry up, Mione! " Y/n called and Hermione rushed towards her. " Let's go! " Y/n nodded and the two made their way to the Great Hall.

It was still early in the morning, before sunrise as they spotted Mariette in front of the Great Hall and she beamed. And there was Blaise Zabini with Draco Malfoy?

" Hello. Morning. "

" Morning, Mary. I see, you've brought company too?! " Y/n smiled at Blaise and shot Draco an eye roll.

" Oh, yes!it's not a problem, is it? " Y/n shook her head, " Of course, not. " Hermione shared a knowing look with Y/n.

" Let's go. " Y/n grinned and started leading the way. " Where is it? I really don't think we should something that breaks rules though. "

Mariette said and Y/n giggled, " No, we're not breaking any rules. Relax. " Climbing all the way to the seventh floor, Y/n reached an empty corridor.

" What's here? " Hermione furrowed her eyes, " The Room of Requirements, Hermione! "

Y/n shrugged and paced three times, thinking of an ice rink and stadium. Once the door appeared, Mariette gasped with Hermione. " Smartass. " Blaise grinned and Y/n chuckled.

As they entered, Y/n's face stretched into a wide grin. It was just as she imagined. The ice rink was huge and there was seats surrounding like a stadium.

" Amazing! " Mariette breathed out, chorusing with Hermione and Y/n giggled. " Isn't it? Come on, now. We're late for warm ups. "

" And you two, " She turned to the boys,
" Might want to sit or do whatever. " She shrugged and quickly rushed towards one of the seats and pulled off her hoodie, revealing her sports bra and tight leggings.