👑chapter -7👑

Start from the beginning

(his attire is some like this)

After geeting ready he move to dinning room where jeon and Queen was already waiting for him.

"Hey dad"jeon greet getting up from her chair ,giving her a hug.

"thanks"she wishper in his ears.

"why,Is Ali ready for your and Richard's wedding ?"he ask in same whisper voice.

"neah!but she is ready to meet him"jeon smiles going to kitchen.

"Good morning my majesty!"Queen says getting up and bowing in front of him.

"Good morning!"he greets back forcing a smile.

"here is your favorite soup ,have this"jeon says serving soup to everyone ..

Purvi helps her in serving soup in front of  everyone.

Kavin smiles a little looking at purvi ,her lips also form a curve smile for a moment.

"Purvi do you establish my magzines!"jeon ask adjusting things for queen.

"why purvi will do that for you ,jeon"kavin ask pulling head's chair for Queen.

"but dad..."jeon interrupt.

"I think your dad has made clear that purvi is working with him,now"Ali speak up.

"You have a seat my owner!"Ali says making him  sit on her chair ,kavin hesitantly look at her like a lost puppy but smile as Queen smile at him .

Jeon glare at Queen which goes unnoticed by everyone as Ali take sit near her in place of kavin.

Jeon silently took her food and moves to her room...

Everyone has their food and moves for their work while purvi moves with kavin in his chamber.

In way purvi hears the whisper of maids about last night's dinner and than a maid gasp in shock as she saw kavin glaring at her.

"what are you doing here?"kavin ask in a cold manner.

"i -am s-sorry ...i was just doing preperation for Prince Richard ,I m sorry!"maid explain bowing 15th time .

Kavin ruffles his hairs which made his scar visible as he had no crown on his head.

And moves from there .

He moves to his chamber kicking a table which firstly in his sight.

Purvi gasp in shock as the vase of flower and other things fall on ground.

"kavin..."purvi whisper in a small voice in shock at his behaviour.

"kya hua tum itna gussa kyo ho rhe ho ?"she ask taking steps back.

"tumne suna unn logo ki bkwass "he storm on her making her fall on bed.

"ha toh sach toh kha ,tum kyo gye Queen k sath dinner pe?" purvi says still on bed.

Kavin moves to her getting close to her face "yk what? Mujhe kudh nhi pta ,main kya kar rha hu ?kyo kar rha hu ? Please mujhe ignore mat kro!"kavin says moving more close to her leaving just a little space btw them.

"main tumhe ignore nhi kar rhi hu ,main bass......"purvi left her sentence incomplete moving her gaze away.

"bass?"he ask whispering.

"Tum dono k beech nhi aana chahti !"she says looking into his eyes.

"humare beech kuch nhi hai Purvi ...............i like you"kavin says closing his eyes ,a tear made its way on his cheek .

Purvi got surprise hearing him and  caress his cheek wiping tear away moving his hairs away from his eyes.

Kavin open his eyes meeting with her black foggy eyes.

"I like you!"he repeat again with same heavy whisper ,his breathes tickling her lips as he rest his hands on both side of purvi's figure.
Purvi slides her one hand behind his head caressing his black-brown hairs and touching his cheek with other .

Purvi close her eyes pulling him near her touching his soft lips with her.

Kavin too close his eyes giving up and feeling the kiss.When she feels him relex she started moving her lips on his closing her eyes in a sync ,their lips moves in a rythm ,finger tangles together behing his neck as they deepen on kiss Feeling each others rose petals lips ,immersing in extreme pleasure heating the kiss.she was about to give him entrance making it in a pleasuring kiss when her fingers lays on his scar and he moves back with a jerk .

Kavin sat on bed pulling her to sit.

Purvi's hand not leaving his neck and fingers still tangles fitting as made for each others.

He moves his eyes in room ignoring purvi's glossy eyes and deeping closeness.

She made him look back in her eyes caressing his scar ,he hiss a little at warm touch on his cold forehead.she close her eyes caressing his cheek and kissing his scar and again moving back on his lips .

"please ......"kavin whisper between his heavy breathes.

"tum bohot beautiful ho iss scar k sath bhi!"purvi says removing his hairs away.

"par iski khani khubsurat nhi hai ,purvi ...please iska ehsas krake vo kahani yaad mat dilao!"he says whispering back and moving away from her ,purvi hold his hand tightly.

"kya mujhe iski kahani nhi bta skte?"she ask still on bed.

"pta nhi"he says exiting the room.

To
Be
Continued