Chapter 9

✨After comic con there's been non stop articles and rumors about the all cast

After comic con there's been non stop articles and rumors about the all cast. It's been about a month since then and ever since Alice told Fp about what happened with Hermione and his tie they have been way more carful meaning they haven't been that way for about 2 weeks. They have been there for each other as just friends which they both decided that was best for right now since they moved into the whole friends with benefits really quickly. Although that doesn't stop them from being there usual flirty selves.
..................................

"So your leaving today?" Hermione ask after sitting back down. Alice nods and grabs her coffee off the table.

"Yea and I can't wait, although I'm going to miss you guys I just can't wait to go home and relax."

"I completely understand how you feel Alice but your lucky your homes not here cause then even when your trying to relax no break." She shakes her and Alice laughs nodding.

"Trust me I definitely know the feeling I still live out here for most of the year."

"I haven't seen your family in a very long time." Hermione paused "I have a great idea maybe I can come with you so I can get a real break and reunite with your family!" She says happy and Alice freezes.

"Um, maybe not this time we kinda have to sort out a family thing first but maybe next time." She says quickly and Hermione gives her a weird look.

"If you don't want me to come then just say that Alice no hard feelings I completely get it. I was just looking forward to meeting your little sister." Alice gives her a small smile not realizing what she just said.

"Hermione you know it's not it-" she stops for a second. "Wait my what?" Alice asks eyes confused.

"Your little sister your mom posted her on Facebook like a week or two ago I was wondering why you never told me it slipped my mind until now." Alices eyes go wide .

"Ohhh yea right my little sister. Sorry I thought you said something else. So you have my mom on Facebook." Alice chuckles trying to not seem suspicious. Hermione just shakes it off and answers her.

What many people including Alices closest friends don't know is that she has been hiding a huge secret well I guess 2.

As Alice was pulling up to the house since she had a 3 week break she come to her child hood home like she always does when she has breaks off of work which includes weekends sometimes. The only problem with that is her family lives in Chicago and she lives in LA so she's traveling all the time, for work to.

As the driver takes her bags out the car she thanks him and walks to the front door. After knocking she hears the door opening and when it opens she sees the person she was looking forward towards the most.

"Mommy!" The little girl screams running up to Alice and hugs her.

"Hey baby girl." She smiles hugging her tight then kiss her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would you look at that.😉