2

Also these are all imagines! So different stories each time!
Warning:smut
I was sitting around with my friends at a college party. My best friend, Henry, didn't want to come because he had work today. I requested the day off with Ray, but Henry didn't. All of my friends started talking about boys, mainly Henry. Since he is my best friend, I don't find him sexually attractive. This whole talk grossed me out. Abigail, one of my friends said "ughh Henry is so cute and hot! I would love to just get fucked by him so hard!". I rolled my eyes in disgust. I was the only one there that was friends with him so it wasn't that weird for them to like him. Rebecca, another friend, said "y/n what do you think?". I replied with "he's alright I guess." All of a sudden I hear someone say "y/n! Come here I have to show you something" I got up and saw Henry standing there with his phone in his hand. I excused my self and walked up to him, he took my arm and brought me to a random guest room in this persons house. He locked the door, and as I turned around he grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned me to the wall kissing my neck. I was completely shocked, and he pulled away. We stare at each other for around 10 seconds and start passionately making out. He puts his hand down my pants and rubs my clit slowly, but very pleasurable. I start moaning slightly. "Henry mmh... are you sure. This could mmmh... ruin our *breath* friendship." He just mumbled "that's okay". He took off his shirt and took down my hair from the ponytail. I ended up giving in and took of my shirt, he unclamped my bra. Next, took his hand out of my pants and squeezed my butt. Tight. Then, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He threw me onto the California king size bed, and took off my leggings. Next my panties, but this time with his teeth. He kissed around my thighs teasing me. Then, without any warning or sign shoved 3 fingers into me. I roll my eyes back and gasp.  He flicks his tongue on my clit eating me out. Perfectly. Next, he puts his hand on my back making me sit up. He was standing at this point so I was staring directly at his groin. I decided to unbutton his pants. One by one, biting my lip. Teasing him. Then I pull of his boxers, and a huge hard d**k flings out. I waste no time and shove my head right in. At first I only had around 3 and a half inches in my throat. However, Henry had enough with the teasing and took my head and face fucked me. All 10 inches sliding in and out of my throat. I was gagging and choking. He takes my head and takes it off his massive c**k.  I felt like I just got strangled. I stand back up, and he picks me up laying me on the bed. He flips me over and looks at me for consent. I just mumble "yes". Then he shoves his whole d**k in me. Slightly stretching me, but it soon turned pleasurable. I was moaning like crazy, and then it was so deep that my legs gave out. "Oh can my little slut not take it? That's too bad" Henry said with a grin. Him degrading me just turned me on more. He lifted me up still pounding into me and said "open your mouth" I did as he said. Then he grabbed my hair, spat into my mouth, and layed me down. I was screaming trying to make words come out of my mouth, but I just couldn't. Henry said "huh?" With a smile knowing what I'm going to say next. "Ughhhh daddy harder! Faster please!" I said moaning. He smiled and railed me so fast that I was shocked. I had an orgasm so fast after that. Then he took it out of me and I went on my knees (on the floor) I just shoved my head right onto his d*ck. He was grunting so loudly I swore someone at the party heard us, but I didn't care. I just wanted to make him feel good. He cam into my mouth and then picked me up off the floor and put me on top of him kissing me. "Am I still 'alright' to you?" Henry said grinning. I just laughed.