[ 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓳𝓸𝓱𝓷 𝓶𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 ] ||

You were trying to think of how you would get out of this situation you were currently stuck in. You knew there was Reiner, the cart titan and one more guy who you guessed was the beast titan. The trip back was faster than you anticipated, not giving you a lot of time to think anything through. In a panic you grabbed your half broken blade and pulled Reiner close to you as the titans jaw you were in stopped and opened its mouth. you knew that they would be stepping out of their titan form soon to kill you. In a panic you pulled Reiners body out and got out of the titans mouth looking around not seeing anyone but the other cut up blondie on top of the titan.

    There was a sound of ripping flesh and it was followed by the heat coming off of the titans body. You walked back seeing a woman she had dark hair that was long ripping apart from their  titan reiner seemed to relax. The half broken blade you picked up now was instinctively back on reiners neck ready to cut him down if needed but most likely unable to defend yourself because of its length.

The women that came out of the cart titan had walked down off of her titan form. She did help the monkey titan off of it first so he wouldn't be left there; it looked like he was already growing some of his limbs back which was pretty fast compared to eren. It seemed as if she was taking her time but why do that when her comrade could be dead in seconds, is she stalling? You were drawn back to the present as she called out to you and reiner.

" hey you with reiner" she spoke loud enough to be heard her clothes looked nice as if she had only just come out of her titan now.

You tensed up pulling Reiner closer to you as well as the blade you had. You could have sworn Reiner nodded but wasn't fully paying attention to him as the girl could easily turn into a titan .

"Hey im pieck .What's your name?" the woman said as she looked over and pushed her hair back from her face, the wind had pushed it in front of her head obstructing her vision.

" y/n" you yelled back. Noticing she was walking forward you had to say something to get her to keep her distance.
" stay back or i'll make sure he doesn't come back" as you yelled that your grip tightened on his neck and blade cut your hand; since you didn't have a handle on the end. The blood dripped down your arm pooling at your feet.

"Okay okay sorry, didn't mean to overstep'' pieck stopped mid step and put it behind her balancing out her weight . she saw the blood dripping down your arm and looked concerned as if she wanted to help.
" i know you probably have a lot of questions that i can answer i'm just going to need you to let Reiner go"

" I can't do that pieck" you said staring at her not even realizing why she looked concerned.

"y/n,  I swear i'll make sure they won't do anything to you" pieck yelled to be able to get you to hear her over the sound of the waves that were crashing up on the rocks. The waves started to get louder and faster pushing into the rocks.

" I can't take a promise from someone I hardly know" you said as you sighed letting yourself believe that this would be it that she would just kill you.

The boat you hadn't noticed or even seen one that big blew its horn. You turned your head in fear looking at it, your heart was beating so fast. Pieck had taken this chance and came up behind you pulling reiner out of your grasp and turning back to you. Your instinct was to push her off but you were too slow to act on it. You were now on the ground peick leaning over you, her eyes scanned over you before kicking the blade away from your arm so no one could use it.

You looked over and threw your arms up trying to get them out of Piecks grip like a child having a temper tantrum. Pieck took her forearm and pinned it across your chest having to lean down to get you to stop moving.