Chapter 44: Being Found Out

Start bij het begin

When the two walked on the smooth marble tiles, Jian Qiaoxin looked up at Yan Gan several times, as if he wanted to say something but stop himself.

Yan Gan gave him a cool look: "If you have something to say, just say it."

"Uh..." Jian Qiaoxin walked slowly with him obediently: "In fact, she just said a few words, I actually don't take those words to heart at all..."

Yan Gan: "If you're trying to plead for her, then don't bother."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin did not speak anymore.

Yan Gan walked a few steps, but his heart slowly built up a fire, he "tsk": "Who told you to endure it all, just because you don't take it to heart, it doesn't mean those words don't hurt. Someone stabs you, even if it doesn't hurt, you're still injured, right? Who taught you to have such a bad habit?"

Jian Qiaoxin stared at Yan Gan quietly with apricot eyes, and slowly spread a bitter smile under the man's anger, a very gentle smile with a little helplessness: "According to what you said, if I don't ignore these words, do you want me to always think about it at every second of my life? If I don't treat it as painless, then you want me to cry out loud? It's already very embarrassing, so why bother throwing away my last straw of dignity."

Yan Gan said coldly: "Who asks you to endure? According to what you are saying, if someone beat you up and you don't feel pain, then you can treat it as if he hasn't done anything to you? What do you want me to say to you? If it was before you met me, then it couldn't be helped. Even now, you are still going to endure those treatments, is your brain filled with water?"

"I......"

Jian Qiaoxin was also a little anxious. Sometimes people are very strange, just like sometimes when your mother nags or scolds you, you won't cry easily, but if your dad says a few words, you will be uneasy.

Jian Qiaoxin could bear it if someone else said whatever they wanted to him, but he could not do it when it was Yan Gan. He was not the kind of person who would cry when he was being scolded for a few words, but at this moment, he could not bear it; just as he was about to speak, his eyes got red first: "I didn't mean that. Besides, I don't want to cause any conflicts with your employees in your company, I also want to preserve your reputation. What do you want me to do? I won't come here next time, is that better?"

I can endure all the pain, I can resist as many swords, but this pain can't be given by you, the one causing my pain can't be you!

Yan Gan was stunned, and saw the person in front of him with trembling eyelashes as tears fell down, and his delicate face was full of mourning, as if he was really aggrieved and pitiful.

He sighed slightly, and stretched out his long arms to hold Jian Qiaoxin in front of him and wiped his tears with his fingertips: "My little ancestor, stop crying, I was wrong, it was Uncle's fault, I shouldn't have offended you."

People are like this, you don't have to coax, the more you coax, the more wronged you are.

Jian Qiaoxin's cry was even more fierce: "Anyway, you must hate me, I can't do anything right."

"You really wronged me." Yan Gan took the handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the tears, with a slightly magnetic voice expressing his helplessness: "Uncle was just angry, you say you're like my precious treasure that I'm holding with care in my hand every day, for fear of hurting you. I am not willing to bully you, how could I let such a precious person to me to be bullied by my employees, yet he just endures it all?"

Jian Qiaoxin looked at him with red eyes.

Yan Gan had a wry smile in his eyes: "Have you cried enough? After all, we're in the corridor now. I don't mind, but I'm afraid..."