Dream time

This is my first short story ( very short). plz tell me how to improve it and if this resembles anyones story at all i'm sorry cuz i haven't read any on here yet :s btw the names are made up so if it resembles anyones name creepy right :)

Everyone dreams it's what makes us human but what if our dreams destroyed us, wiped us from the universe. Hilary Spark was perfect she was pretty, kind and very intelligent and everyone inspired to be her especially Kim. Kim was Hilary's younger sister and was always kept in the shadow of her sibling even within the family. Even with this Kim still had everything she needed: money, a boyfriend, good grades but it wasn't enough she wanted to be the one to be noticed in the street instead of Hilary and she would do anything to get it. She'd saved up her money from when she was a child and raised enough to even buy a flat but as her jealously grew she knew what she would spend her money on.

On her birthday Kim withdrew $22,500 and headed to her nearest surgery and placed her name down for the full works to make her look more stunning than her sister. Everything was cleared and Kim was given a date to return and face the knife. For weeks Kim's excitement levels grew as the date got closer she didn't say a word to her parents knowing they would object to it and never spoke a word to Hilary. As she still had enough for a flat she went veiwing so she could distance herself further from her sister so she was never compared to her again. When she found her perfect flat she bought it straight away and prepared to move there straight after the surgery.

The day before the surgery Kim could stop talking she had to tell EVERYONE and thats just what she did by the end of the day every knew she was having the surgery. The day of the surgery she was up early and ready by 7 she literally ran to the surgery and was quickly placed under anesthetic and wheeled to the table.

When she awoke Kim was is agony, every inch of her ached, her body was covered in bandages and  blood and she looked awful. She cried for the rest of the day she cried till she could cry no more then fell into the sorest sleep of her life. When she was finally realeased from the surgery she shuffled her way to her new flat avoiding any gazes she got from passers by. Looking in the mirror  her bruised face was a nightmare she regretted her choice greatly and needed to speak to her only now close relative Hilary.

As she recoved from the surgery Hilary was there for her throughout the bruised and cuts slowly disappeared and the few scars she had faded. Everyday her confidence grew and she pushed her sister further and futher away again. By the time she was fully healed she thought she was a godess. Sure she was pretty but it had changed here she was no longer the good girl everyone had loved before. Desperate to show herself of she went out clubbing trying to pick up as many guys as possible. 1 guy caught her eye and she instantly wanted him and by the way he looked at her the feeling was mutual.

As they made their way out the club he suddenly became very pushy and rather aggressive towards Kim but she was so obsessed about herself she though he was aswell. He walked her home and  became very gentlemanly. Back at her flat they tried to sober up, coffee and biscuits were on the menu but he wasn't having it. That night Kim Spark was raped by Michael Nixon a serial rapist in the area. That was the last night Kim lived she'd screamed and he didn't like it and she was gone. Weeks later her body was found in her small trashed flat and her new face was lifeless. That dream of becoming stunning destroyed her don't let a dream destroy you too.